"Thankyou Alex these are absolutely beautiful. Let me quickly put them in a vase. Please come in." Alex followed her inside and waited while Emilia filled a vase up with water.

"Sorry about the mess, haven't gotten around to cleaning this week." She gestured around the room while Alex chuckled to himself.

"Trust me Emilia I'm used to mess especially when you have a 3-year-old." Emilia smiled as she put the vase on the table.

"How is your son by the way? Aiden, isn't it?" Emilia saw his face light up at the thought of his son and he nodded his head.

"Yes, he is a terror, but you can't help, but love him." They both smiled to each other as Emilia grabbed her bag and Alex took her hand.

"Did I mention how beautiful you look tonight?" Alex kissed the palm of her hand and Emilia tried not to giggle like a school girl at what an old-fashioned gentleman Alex was.

"No, but thank you. Might I saw you look dashing tonight yourself. It the suits I tell you, they can make any women swoon." Alex laughed as he led Emilia towards his car.

"I look fine yeah, I've never been to the theatre before." Alex looked at Emilia who looked stunning in her navy strapless pencil dress. Yes, he knew what a pencil dress was after spending hours shopping with his sister when he was younger.

"You look perfect." Emilia was surprised when Alex wasn't driving anything flashy, but then again, a car seat wouldn't fit in the back of a flashy sports car.

"You got Bluetooth?" She asked when she got into the car and Alex let Emilia take control over the music while he drove towards the Capitol Theatre. Alex and Emilia found themselves singing along to so old school R&B and for once Alex felt more like his age rather than a middle-aged man.

"You don't mind where we eat do you?" He asked as he pulled into underground parking.

"No preferences, if I can eat then it will be fine." Alex laughed as he quickly got out and helped Emilia out the car.

"Why thankyou kind sir." Emilia said with a bow so Alex felt like he had to bow back.

"My lady." He offered out his hand and they walked hand in hand laughing the whole way to the restaurant.

"Alex, you sure we will be able to get into this place its packed. Plus, I'm pretty sure the sign says reservations only." Emilia pointed out while Alex dragged her inside.

"Alex, how are you?" Alex smiled at his good friend and Emilia watched as they shook hands.

"Gary, I am wonderful. I was hoping you would have a spare table for two." Alex smiled at his long-time friend and client.

"Oh, course anything for the man who made my business thrive. Come right this way." Emilia was amazed as she watched Alex and the owner go back and forth talking in rapid Spanish as they were walked to their seats.

"A waiter will be with you soon. Enjoy." Gary left the young couple and went back into his office. Alex smiled at Emilia as they both sat down.

"This used to be a small family run restaurant. Gary was one of my very first client. I created him advertising and his family run restaurant become one of the highest sort restaurants in Sydney." Emilia watched as Alex's eyes became warm as he talked about his business and she understood that pride because she had the same warmth and pride when she first opened up her café with her mother.

"That is wonderful. I thought you only did high end clients." Alex took a sip of wine that had just arrived which was of course compliments of the owner.