"this is like a water park"

Start from the beginning

Ethan 😂

Grayson's pov
When I picked Emma up I pressed on her stomach to support her back but her stomach was rock hard. She had a hint of a 6 pack.

Me:"I guess those workouts paid off"

Emma:"always did"

Me:"is this your first time having abs or a six pack"

Emma:"had abs since I was 10 and a 6 pack since 12"

Me:"wow"

I was still running through the house to find the yard.

Me:"how do you get to the yard"

Emma:"let me down and I'll tell you"

I let Emma down and followed her to the yard door. I clicked on the button that opens the yard door completely. The whole glass door slid into the wall and the wall was gone.

I was planning on throwing Emma into the pool but she beat me to it by flipping me into the pool.

She was laughing so hard.

Me:"aren't you coming in"

Emma:"yeah but I have to take my t-shirt off first"

She took her shirt off and her 6 pack was really showing this time. I couldn't help but stare. She looks drop dead gorgeous.

Emma:"take a picture it'll last longer"

I grabbed my phone and actually took a picture

Emma:"pervert"

She jump into the pool but something was off. She had a devilish smirk on her face and her hands were behind her back. She pulled out a water gun and startped shooting water at me. I didn't even see her grab that. I grabbed the gun from her and shot her.

Emma:"I just notice that we planned to go to the beach out back but we came here instead"

Me:"oh yeah right 😂"

Me:"let's see who can hold their breath the longest"

Emma:"I'm down"

We dipped our heads under water and she looked like an actual goddess.

-

unfortunately she beat me by 8 seconds. We swam around and stayed in the lazy river for half an hour.

Me:"don't you have an indoor water park somewhere in your house"

Emma:"oh i forgot about that room, you wanna go"

Me:"is that even a question"

Emma:"i guess not" she laughed

We walked to the water park and oh my god this would be every kid's dream

Me:"this is like a water park"

Emma:"i don't actually know my parents wanted an indoor water park"

Me:"if you don't want it i'll take it" We laughed

Emma:"well this is actually for my little sister and her friends" (i didn't mention this but she has a little sister that dances,she also models, has 2.3M followers on Insta, she's 12 years old. Ok sry I'm so bad at writing lol)

Me:"you have a little sister"

Emma:"yeah"

Me:"how come i've never seen her before"

Emma:"because you've been staying here for only a few days and she's having a sleepover with with North and Penelope"

Me:"what's her name"

Emma:"Scarlette"

Me:"wait...Scarlette Chamberlain. Isn't she the dancer that was on so you think you can dance"

Emma:"everyone here is seriously living under a rock. Beverly Hills and Calabassas is literally where celebrities live"

Me:"how come you don't dance"

Emma:"oh no, i did for 9 years but stopped due to busy schedule"

Me:"I hope i'll meet your sister"

We went down water slides and used water guns. Even though this was for her younger sister, this is actually really fun. We stayed in there for another hour and decided to get out.

Me:"i'm bored"

Emma:"what time is it"

Me:"6pm"

Emma:"you wanna go boxing"

Me:"why not"

Emma:"go change"

Me:"ok"

Emma's pov

I decided to wear Chanetelle sport set i've never worn it before. Grayson came out in shorts and a black tight fit t-shirt.

Me:"you ready"

Gray:"yep"

I drove my Black Lambo and Grayson was in the passenger seat. I went to my reserved parking spot. Which is only for me to park my car in.

Gray:"why does the sign say "Parking spot reserved for only Emma Chamberlain"

Me:"I don't know they just told me and my friends to park here. Apparently they reserved this whole section for me and my friends."

Gray:"damn"

We walked in and Emma was greeted by the employee.

Employee:"hey Em, weren't you hear this morning with Kenny."

Me:"yeah but we're bored and we had nothing better to do"

They laughed

Employee:"ok that will be $565"

I slid my credit card into the machine and headed to the locker room

Gray:"damn that was $565. My brother goes hear and he only payed $314."

Me:"well that depend if he goes for vip or regular admission"

There were two hallways. One for vip and one for regular admission. When Gray followed me to the vip hall I saw Ethan in the regular admission hall.

Ethan's pov (finally)

As I got ready to box, I dead down the hallway so I could meet with my trainer.

I walked down the hallway and saw Emma and Grayson. Weird. It was weird how they came at this time considering Grayson usually work out in the morning while I work out in the late afternoons. Emma looks hot in her sports bra and tight leggings that hugs her curves perfectly.

I saw them meet up with Regina Halmich?! (she's a famous boxer if anyone doesn't know)

How the hell did Emma get a trainer like her. I've heard that everyone was wait listed for Regina. I saw Emma hug her like they were friends and gray shake her hand.

I was with Jeff And Todd but they were still in the locker room. I started to put my boxing gloves on and both of them finally came out.

They didn't notice them yet but they will later.

A/N

I'M WRITING ANOTHER BOOK SO STAY TUNED. THIS BOOK IS REALLY DIFFERENT AND KINDA WIERD. ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU LIKE IT ONCE IT COMES OUT. :)