Chapter 17

Alan's POV:

I woke up at 12:00 PM and saw a note on Austin's pillow. I reached over and grabbed it with a groan. "Morning Alan, I have baseball tryouts untill 4:00 so I'll be gone all day. Love you! xoxoxoxo -Austin"

Sophie meowed and came over to me, snuggling into my neck. I sighed and pet her head gently. "Well Soph... whole day without Austin... Let's visit Mommy!" I swear I'm still five. I got out of bed and fed Sophie before hopping in the shower so I'm presentable for my mom.

Austin left his car here so he probably got picked up or something. I got in the car and decided to take Sophie with me so she didn't feel abandoned. She had only been with us for a few days and I didn't want her to freak out. 

I parked the car and walked inside, not bothering to knock. My mom was sitting on the couch reading a book. She looked over what she was reading and looked at me smiling. "Alan where have you been? You havent visited in weeks!" I laughed and put Sophie down to hug my mom. "Mom its been six days." 

We sat down and talked about who knows what for who knows how long. My mom made me a cup of coffee and played with Sophie for a little bit. Later on we ended up watching American Horror Story season one together. "I don't understand how you can stand to watch this show Alan, its so creepy and gross." My mom said motioning to the man with the half burnt body. "Shhh Tate is coming on soon!" 

A minute later Tate came on and I clapped happily. He was sitting in Ben's office, I was just staring at the screen. Both Austin and I have talked about how attractive Evan Peters is. "That's enough of this show for me." My mom said and turned off the tv, causing me to groan in protest. "Actually Alan I'm gonna have to kick you out because I have a date coming over tonight, oh and your little cat too."

"Ooooh Mom you get that guy! I'll leave you to it by I love you." I said happily before driving home. When I got home I played with Sophie and made myself some food. After cleaning up, I fell onto the couch and turned on the tv. Austin would be home in about 10 minutes and man was I excited to see him.

I heard Austin walk in and I decided to mess with him so I didn't even bother looking at him. "Hi Alan!" Austin said happily. "Oh hey." I said simply, returning my attention to the tv. Austin walked over and sat next to me. I noticed he was still in his baseball uniform, and damn was it a sight. I kept the thought to myself and continued messing with him.

Austin kissed my cheek and took my hand in his, stroking it with his thumb. "Alan is something bothering you? You seem weird." I looked at Austin and sighed. "Well, its just that you've been gone all day! I've been all alone thinking about you. I thought about you on the baseball field all hot and sweaty. That uniform isn't helping either, you're killing me Aust..." I said, fake innocence filling my voice.

I straddled him and rubbed his chest with my hand. Slowly, I leaned down and pressed my lips to his lightly. Carefully moving them against his. Usually when we kiss its fast paced so I bet the kiss was a surprise to Austin.

I kept kissing him slowly, savoring the taste of his lips on mine. I pulled away from Austin's and moved them down to his neck, barely grazing his skin, leaving goosebumps. "Oh shit... Alan oh God" Austin mumbled barely over a whisper. 

I pulled away and pushed him down so he was laying down on the couch. "Taking it slow is nice sometimes huh?" I asked, keeping the innocence in my voice. I slowly grinded my hips into his, sending  waves of pleasure through me and Austin.

I let my eyes flutter closed and continued grinding myself against him. I pulled my shirt off myself and dropped it on the floor. Austin sat up and connected our lips again, flipping us over so he was ontop of me. He pulled his shirt off and dropped it on the floor along with mine.

Austin's hand made its way up to my face, caressing my cheek before making it's way down my chest and stomach, resting on my hip. I managed to slip my hand down Austin's pants and slowly groped him through his boxers.

"Alan... I know we're taking it slow.. but there's just too much clothing." Austin said desperatly. I giggled and unbuckled his pants, pushing them down, him doing the same. Austin leaned down and kissed across my collar bone and shoulder, causing me to bight my lip. 

I reached into the drawer in the coffee table, taking out the lube. Austin pulled down my boxers and stroked my dick slowly. I involuntarily bucked my hips into his hands, that being the first time I had had direct contact. 

Austin quickly lubed himself up, lining himself up with my entrance and pushing into me slowly. I groaned and dug my nails into Austin's back. "Austin that feels amazing oh God." I said, burying my face into the crook of his neck. 

We moved slowly, but that doesn't mean it was boring. To be completely honest it was probably the most intense it has ever been between us. Afterwards we just continued kissing for what felt like hours. We laid there together just cuddling naked for even longer. I knew something felt different in a good way. 

Later on that night, Austin ended up getting blankets and pillows from one of our spare closets and we ended up sleeping on the couch together. We still continued to kiss and cuddle, playing with each other's hair and holding hands. I felt myself drifting off to sleep in Austin's arms. He continued to run his fingers through my hair. "I love you" I whispered right before I fell asleep. "I love you too Alan." Ausitn whispered back. With that I drifted off to sleep.