.1.

"Daddy? Papa?" (Damn makes you sound old Harley.) Daniel, their son asked, walking out into the living room with their dog by his side.

"Oh, Daniel, sorry. Did we wake you?" Harley asked, picking up the five year old.

"No. It's fine." He said simply.

Peter chuckled, kissing Daniel on the forehead and walking to the kitchen.

"Watcha want for breakfast, kiddo?" Peter asked smiling.

"Umm, pancakes!" Daniel laughed from his spot in his father's arms.

Peter smiled, turning around to get started.

"Hey, why don't you go start a movie?" Harley asked, setting Daniel down.

He nodded and ran to the couch, jumping up and landing face first, his dog following.

Harley gave him one last glance to make sure he's okay then made his way to the kitchen.

He walked up behind Peter, wrapping his arms around his waist and resting his chin on Peters shoulder.

Peter turned his head, kissing Harley on the cheek before turning back around to finish the pancakes.

"I can't believe I can finally call you my fiance." Harley whispered in disbelief.

"Yeah. Me neither." Peter chuckled.

As Peter plated the food, Harley got the coffee ready.

"Here ya go kiddo." Peter smiled, setting down the plate on the coffee table.

"Thank you Daddy!" The kid yelled happily, digging into his stack of pancakes.

Harley came out,

(Future Daniel: Of the closet 👌

Me: just like your father's! Shut it!)

handing Peter his coffee.

They stood there for a bit, just taking in their new life.

Finally, they sat down and watched what ever show that Daniel put on.

"Hey, I met this really nice kid yesterday!" Daniel said smiling up at his parents when he finished his breakfast.

"Oh really? What's their name?" Harley asked, resting a hand on Peters knee.

"His name is Nathaniel."

"Oh, really?" Peter asked, knowing he just meet Nathaniel Barton.

Daniel just nodded, taking his plate to the kitchen and dropping it in the sink.

Just then, the elevator opened, revealing Pietro and Clint with a certain little boy.

"Nathaniel!"

"Daniel!'