chapter 14

Evelyn's pov

"So what do you want done?" Rex asks me. He's been my best friend since I started getting into the bad crowd when I was younger.

"I want two more on my ears, industrial, and my nipples" I say knowing that I'm not supposed to but I don't care I want them.

"You sure your boyfriend's are going to like that?" He questions getting out the piercings and getting the needles ready.

"Yeah they won't care" I say but knowing that when I get home I'm getting my ass beat.

"Alright well let's start without ears" he says putting gloves on and I sit on the little doctor kind of bed.

"Hey so do you, Steve, and Steph still go out and smoke?" I question not talking about cigarettes but weed. When I used to hang out with them we used to smoke a lot and drink get pretty much fucked up so we couldn't remember anything the day after.

"Yeah why you wanna come?" Rex smirks as he pushes the needle through my ear as I wince at the slight pain.

"Yeah I've been needing to release some stress" I mumble as he puts in the other earring.

"Alright well we can do something this week if you'd like" he says moving to my other ear and doing both of those.

"Yeah that would be cool. What day is good for you?" I ask him as he goes to put in the industrial.

"Monday we are closed so that would be best" he continues as I hiss from the pain of him putting the industrial in. He moves back to my other ear and puts the industrial in that ear.

"Yep sounds great um actually can it be Sunday night and you come pick me up?" I question as he wipes a little blood from my ears.

"Yeah sounds cool how about I pick you up at like 12 at night?" He asks.

"How about 2 am? I don't want the boys to know I'm going out" I say and Rex smirks.

"Damn I feel like kids all over again" he laughs as I smile.

"Yeah thats fine where are we meeting?" He asks looking me in the eyes.

"Do you know the small cafe on the East side of town?" I question remembering passing it not far from the twins house.

"You mean the cafe on the rich side of town?" Rex asks confused.

"Yeah" I say and he smirks.

"Got your self some rich boys huh?" He questions laughing.

"But you never did care about that always about the personality" Rex said rolling his eyes with a smile as I smile back.

"Yep money doesn't matter if you have people who love and take care of you" I say smiling as he smiles back at me.

"Shirt up babe" he says smirking.

"You just wanna see my boobs" I laugh as he laughs with me.

"Already seen you naked plenty of times but it's always nice to see it again" he winks as we both laugh.

I take my shirt off and then unclip my bra taking it off as well. I look up to see Rex with a needle getting ready to put the needle through.

"This is going to hurt" he mumbled looking me in the eyes and not my boobs. He's always been super nice about things like this.

"Um actually can you get Steve I need a hand to hold" I Mumble as he laughs.

"Of course, Steve! Come here!" He yells opening the door and in soon walks Steve as his eyes widen in excitement.