chapter 12

Marcus's pov

"Evelyn what are you thinking about?" I ask looking down at her. We didn't know she'd have this type of reaction. We also don't know much about girls nor what Evelyn is really like. She was really scared and I have a feeling that Mason and I are going to have a hard time making this up to her.

"Put me down" she says not looking at me as she crosses her arms over her chest.

I set her down like she asks and she walks away from us and right into the kitchen.

"Well looks like y'all are going to have a hard time with getting her to forgive you" Micheal says laughing.

"Ha ha funny shut the fuck up or I'll blow your head off" I say as I walk into the kitchen looking for Evelyn.

I walk into the kitchen to see the fridge open along with many cabinets and Evelyn sitting on her knees on the counter trying to get something out of a cabinet.

"Baby get down your going to fall" I say rushing to Evelyn.

She leaves the cabinet open but gets off her knees and sits on the counter facing me. As soon as her eyes meet mine she punches me in the arm.

"That was for being rude and making me think one of you were going to die" she mumbles as she leans her head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry baby I thought you would be surprised. I've only ever done surprise parties for my brother's and cousins" I say as I put my arms around her waist.

"Why was he so touchy?" She asks and that's when my blood starts to boil. We had told Micheal not to touch her at all and just to bring her down here and make her think she was going to be kidnapped.

"What did he do?" I asks trying to make it seem like I'm not pissed but it's hard.

"He put his thing on me and kept putting his hands on my hips and he put his lips on mine" she mumbles as she brings her hand to her mouth and touches her lips slightly.

"I'm sorry baby I'll take care of it I promise" I whisper to her as guilt and hurt rush through me like a river. I will kill that son of bitch if he thinks he can touch what's mine.

"Where's Luna and King?" She mumbles as she puts her arms around my neck.

"I don't know baby I think they are in the living room" I tell her as I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist.

"Where's daddy?" She asks as I walk out of the kitchen to see Mason shutting the door and locking it. I'm guessing Micheal is gone.

"Right here love" Mason says walking over to us.

"Evelyn why don't you go play with Luna and King" I say to Evelyn and she jumps down.

"Okay" she smiles and walks into the living room looking for the kitten and puppy.

"He touched her" I whisper angrily so that Evelyn won't hear us.

"Call John and tell him that I want Micheal in the warehouse basement by 9 tonight" Mason says looking at Evelyn as she kisses the puppy.

"Got it" I say and go up stairs to my office but stop at the bedroom first to get dressed.

(Outfit below)