"Ready to go?"

She only nodded in response, and the two of them began their walk to the nearest hero association building to officially register Saitama as a hero. The two of them walked side-by-side down the stairs, which were inhumanely rusty. She found it odd that a person this strong could be living in a dump in City Z, even though it would require unrelenting power to survive through all the monsters that inhabit the city.

There are a lot of weird things about him, Tornado mused. Strong as shit, but doesn't care? How does he even live here? Why was he so bored with killing Vaccine Man? Does he just do that? She didn't even realize that she had lost herself in thought until Saitama tapped her on the shoulder.

"Hey, Tatsu, you alright?" He questioned, furrowing his eyebrows in concern.

"Y-Yeah! Why wouldn't I be?!" She answered with a question. She had a bright blush on her face, from which both of them assumed to be from her being flustered and embarrassed to be caught off guard. Despite that blush, the conversation was quickly interrupted when both of them caught sight of a bright orange dome in the distance.

Tornado rolled her eyes, muttering, "Guess we gotta deal with that first," with Saitama nodding in agreement. The two of them quickly began to make their way to the source of the danger.

As they arrived at the scene, a strange sight met them: a huge, humanoid mosquito with severed legs fighting a blonde cyborg, who had one of his arms chopped off. And at the same time, they weren't sure which one was causing more harm, or at least had the intent to cause it.

Considering how Tatsumaki had never watched the news, she didn't make the connection of who the mosquito was. On the other hand, it took Saitama a few moments to connect the dots, remembering the alert of a huge mosquito swarm in City Z.

"Oh, so that's what caused the mosquitoes," he realized, confusing Tatsumaki.

"Wait, what, Baldy?" She questioned, incredulous, doubting that something that seemed so weak would have that power.

"Yeah, there was a report that there was a huge swarm of mosquitoes that's supposed to be demon-level or something."

Tornado could only sigh, as the bald man didn't even tell her about this despite the apparent threat. She gulped a bit, a tiny bit concerned due to her arrogance almost leading to her death before, though pushed it back to her mind. She kept her annoyed front up, groaning partially at the bald man and partially at the mosquito lady.

Just then, the humanoid mosquito cackled and spat at the cyborg, "You...you think you can eliminate me?!"

Gesturing to the skies, she called out, "My pawns! Serve your queen! Empty your blood into me~" In an instant, a gigantic swarm of mosquitoes came out of nowhere, larger than any flame the cyborg could emit. And in an instant, they all began supplying the blood they collecting into the mosquito queen, changing her form.

It appears that she is transforming, the cyborg thought. I must stand guard. He took a defensive stance, arming his weaponry for a powerful attack.

Tornado only watched from a sideline, slightly interested in what the cyborg could bring to the table. Despite his severed mechanical arm, he it seemed he had fared well so far. This was the same for Saitama, though his reason for watching was from fear of seeing all these mosquitoes.

If one took me more than half an hour, how long will this take me?! He frantically thought, incredibly concerned. I might not be able to make it to the supermarket at this rate! Just then, the mosquitoes began to disperse, spreading out to presumably find more prey to collect blood from.