As the swarm of mosquitoes flew back to their leader, a lone cyborg walked to the corpse. He squatted down for a closer examination, his eyes focusing on certain parts, attempting to determine why the mosquitoes may have targeted him, or if it was a natural cause.

The blonde cyborg having a fully mechanical body, including his face which looked normal though was made of an artificial skin material. His sharp eyes had a black sclera with yellow irises to match his spiky hair. He sported a sleeveless white hoodie, his eyes watching the mosquitoes fly straight towards the source.

The mosquitoes gathered around what seemed to be the provocative mother mosquito, the queen of her pawns. She grinned maniacally, clearly pleased with the amount of blood her workers had accumulated for her. Despite being part insect, it seemed most of her body was an endoskeleton, black and white patterns being the only discernable colors other than her eyes, which was a light purple. It also appeared that she seemed humanoid other than her mosquito-like heritage.

Opening her mouth, she begun to speak, though her words were interrupted by multiple signals of distress flooding her brain. Quickly turning around, she noticed the cyborg eyeing her swarm. A smirk grew onto her face.

Gesturing to the cyborg, she commanded, "There's more dinner! Suck him dry!"

The cyborg's stoic expression was unchanged while the swarm flew towards him, as he uttered, "I see. You have swarms of mosquitoes at your bidding, collecting blood to harvest for yourself. Assuming you are the one controlling them, eliminating you, their master, would surely either return the mosquitoes to their natural state, or cause further havoc due to the swarm's newfound confusion and lack of guidance.

"Therefore, I must eliminate either the mosquitoes first, or both at the same time." Bringing up his hand, which revealed an orange glow within his mechanical palm, he aimed his hand towards the swarm of mosquitoes, waiting for them to close in on him.

Once the mosquitoes circled him in a dome-like shape, it was clear that they were all waiting their turn, filling each one up then leaving room for another to take their place. As they attempted to pierce his body, the cyborg was unbothered by the futile attack.

"Incinerate." Instantly, a bright orange glow filled the air as the flames began to spread throughout the dome of mosquitoes, each of them eventually being burnt to a crisp. As the swarm disappeared, the cyborg stared at the queen, who had made eye contact back with him. Her smirk was replaced with a scowl, knowing that the blood that part of the swarm had was plentiful.

"Fine. So that's how you want to play it?" The mosquito queen asked rhetorically. "Then, I'll play it your way!" In an instant, she charged the blonde cyborg to begin their duel.

~~~

"Let me in, Baldy!" A familiar voice, though muffled, made its way to Saitama's ears. He had spent the last half hour trying to kill the mosquito, trapping it in his home so that it was trapped in a confined space, doomed to be killed one day.

"Huh?" He questioned momentarily, before it clicked that Tatsumaki had indeed told him that they would meet up to talk about his becoming a hero. However, it had only clicked when he realized that somebody had once again remarked his lack of hair, his largest pet peeve.

Keeping an eye on the mosquito, making sure that there was no way it could escape, he walked over to the door and opened it. At first, he forgot the girl was much shorter than him, and thus, took him a moment to look down to make eye contact with the emerald-eyed girl, who had been annoyed by it, though less than normal.

"Oh, hey, Tatsu," he greeted with a short wave.

"Hey, Saitama," she politely replied. Though she was normally rude and acted in a holier-than-thou way, even she knew when she should be polite and thankful to somebody. For some reason, she felt that it shouldn't be natural to be nice, but it did. She had been polite to others before, but not nice.