"So, you said I had to arrive not an hour late like I do sometimes today, so what's the big deal?" Ink asked, bringing the destroyer out of his thoughts.

"Just don't look away from the sky." He replied, turning his gaze to the stars above as well.

A minute or so passed and a shooting star crossed the sky. Then another one, and another, until a entire meteor shower begun.

Both watched it happily, enjoying the glorious sight. Neither could turn away, both of them in awe at the sight. Though Error had seen it multiple times before, it was still beautiful and always different, making him always wanting to see it once more.

A half an hour or so passed as the last shooting star crossed the sky.

"That was beautiful..." Ink mused, still in awe. "I wish I knew sooner, I would have brought some art supplies with me so I could paint it."

"Yeah, it's quite beautiful... But not as beautiful as you." Error replied, his smile a slight smirk.

The creator felt his face heat up, a rainbow hue covering his face.

"Just shut up..." Ink mumbled in reply.

Error couldn't help but laugh.

"That actually brings me to another point I've been curious about..." The destroyer started.

"Y-Yeah? And what is it..?" The creator asked.

"S-sure we clearly care a lot about each other, a-and care about each other enough to s-say we love each other, but, what kind of love is it." Error started. "Sure it's not LOVE love, but it's hard to tell if it's something more than just- what's the word-"

"Friendship, romantic, brotherly- any of these ringing a bell?" Ink replied, attempting to finish the other's sentence for him.

"I guess all of them would fit." Error replied.

"I guess it is hard to tell. Isn't it?" The creator replied.

The destroyer nodded in response.

"W-well, my guess is that it's more than friendship. Being here with you definitely feels different than when I'm hanging out with Blue and Dream... A-and you and I defiantly tend to tease each other a lot, if it's in a flirty way or in a way just to have fun... M-maybe romantically?" Ink explained. "B-But I could be wrong!"

The creator felt his face heat up, it turning into a blushing rainbow once more. Meanwhile, the destroyer felt his face too heat up a little, a yellow blush becoming more visible on his face.

"But h-how could we tell..." Ink mumbled.

"I guess w-we could al-always try... something." Error suggested.

"Like what?" Ink asked.

"Well, if y-you think it's more of a romantic kind of bond, th-then I guess we c-could try kissing, mouth to mouth kissing..."

"L-like how couples do..?" The creator asked, looking towards the destroyer.

"Y-Yeah, but only if y-you're okay with it!" Error quickly replied, his face turning even more yellow than before.

The destroyer looked at the creator for a little, before looking away, waiting for a reply as both of them continued to blush.

"I... I g-guess we c-could try." Ink mumble in reply, feeling something inside his chest flutter.

"O-okay..." Error replied, turning to face the other. "A-are you sure?"

"Yeah..." The creator replied trailing off a little as he turned himself to face the other.

"That doesn't sound very convincing..." The destroyer stated.

"I'm willing to give it a shot, okay..?" The creator reassured.

Error nodded. The destroyer took a deep breath before lightly placing his hands on the other's shoulders. Both of them made eye contact. Error then slowly moved his arms so they wrapped around the creator's upper back completely, slowly pulling him into a partial hug.

"R-ready..?" Error whispered as he awkwardly pulled the other closer so Ink's hands were on his chest, the creator propping himself up a little.

"Yeah. Ready." Ink replied.

Their faces got closer to each other, their faces only a couple inches apart.

Ink heard a light beating inside him speed up, as if he had a soul as the fluttering feeling inside him only seemed to grow. Close enough to close the gap between them, both appeared to wait, not wanting to make the first move alone. Both of them noticed that the other was a blushing mess. Neither of them thought they could take it any longer, looking straight into each other's eyes and looking at each other's faces as they were only a few centimeters apart. Finally, Ink pushed away, unable to deal with how he felt, too much excitement building up within him, making him feel sick.

"I can't do it!" He shouted as he pushed himself away from the other, Error willingly letting go of him.

Ink turned his face to the side, his eyes closed. He felt as the faded beating inside him seemed to slow, the fluttering feeling seemed to ease.

"I'm sorry, I just can't do it..." Ink continued, going back to sitting in a way so he faced the stars.

"I-it's okay... I... I couldn't do it either." Error admitted, going back to sitting so he faced the stars as well. "It was too overwhelming..."

Error looked over at the creator who opened his eyes, his eye lights being a bright light blue lightning bolt, and the other being a light pink heart. They then made eye contact. Error felt his soul skip a beat at seeing the other's face, unable to stand how cute the creator appeared to him. The creator soon blinked, his eye lights returning to its originally oval and star.

Both then turned their gazes back to the stars and remained quiet.

They listened to the peaceful sounds of the night for a moment before Ink spoke.

"Y-you think we could try something different next time we meet, for fun? Like a different location." Ink suggested, changing the subject.

"Where at?" Error asked.

"Well, I was thinking I could find a timeline with a true pacifist ending that wasn't reset and we could explore the wood lands of that AU's surface or something." Ink explained. "Maybe it could even be the original."

Error groaned in annoyance at the mention of another AU. He might had agreed to not destroying them, but they still bugged him.

"Come on Error, another AU can't be that bad. Look at me, I'm technically one of those 'abominations' and you decided by yourself that I wasn't so bad. If you can love someone like me, couldn't you also learn to appreciate other things that you call 'abominations' too?" Ink asked.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to try..." Error mumble in annoyance more than anything.

"That's the spirit! Giving it a shot can't do any harm." The creator replied with a smile.

"Yeah..." The destroyer stated, smiling as well.