Chapter 1

The concert
____________________

As I finish doing my hair, I listen to Maria squealing and fangirling over her favorite BTS member.

"AHHH! I CAN'T! He's just so cute~"
She jumps up n down, looking at pictures on her phone.

I chuckle "oh Maria... How are you going to handle that I actually bought us V.I.P. passes, back stage, front row seats, and even a special fan meet up?" My words trail off as I think.

Maria's jaw drops as she stares at me in disbelief.

I look over at her, and smile "SURPRISE!"

She squeals, and I start laughing

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER?!"

I bring my hand to my chin as if I'm thinking

"Oh, I don't know.. I didn't know how to tell you, I guess." I pause

"OH! And Don't you have a birthday coming up in a couple of months?" I say causally.

Maria hits my arm playfully

"Jess! What did I tell you About not going, and spending all your money on me?!"

I shrug my shoulders, and put the finishing touch in my hairstyle.

"Girl.. You know I don't care. I will happily waste all my money on my best friend." I say happily

She sighs, and walks up behind me, wrapping her arms around my shoulders. I look up in the mirror, and see her smiling like an idiot.

"Thank you Jess. It means a lot that you'd do this for me."

I smile at her, and shake my head.

"No need to thank me. You're like a sister to me. I'm more than happy to do this." I reasure her

We both smile brightly at eachother.

I grab my phone off the desk, and realize the time.

"Hey, we better get going if we're gonna grab something to eat before the concert" I point to the time

She nods

We grab out phones, wallets, and of course our BTS lightsticks.

MAGICAL TIME SKIP
____________________________

We are currently waiting for the guys to come on stage. The crowd starts screaming as a slideshow accompanied with music, plays pictures and videos of the guys.

10 minutes into the random pictures and songs by them.. We all start screaming as the guys come out on stage yelling, waving, shooting hand hearts at us, being energetic, and the loveable dorks we all know and love.

"Wow~ Hyung look! There's so many" We here Tae say as he's looking at the crowd while he leans his arm on Jin's shoulder.

I giggle at him, and Maria nudges me with her elbow. I look over and see her wiggling her eyebrows. I burst out laughing at her, and then she points to the stage