We take a booth seat near the back of the restaurant and a female waitress came and took our orders. She tried flirting with me, but I made sure she knew just how disinterested I was with her, by flirting and kissing Bella. She walked off in a huff and went to fill our orders, Bella and I chat about her new jewelry, she tells me that Charlie gave her necklace today as her birthday present and, her mother and stepfather mailed her the bracelet charm with constellations. I tell her, " You look beautiful today." She smiles and I feel her playfulness and she asks me, " Only today?" and gave me a playful pout. I pull her close to me and give her a searing kiss, and tell her, " You always look beautiful, to me baby doll."

I see a different waiter brought is our food, he hands Bella her order which was chicken Alfredo with garlic bread and a water. My order was a calzone with fries and a coke, we made polite conversation and she asked me where else I'm taking her for her birthday. All I say to her is it's a surprise, I feel her excitement and anticipation at what I had planned for her.

We finish our food and we head back toward my truck, I drive us back toward Forks and drive past the Cullen house. I see the dirt road I'm looking for and park my truck at the pull off. I get out and grab the presents from the lining of my driver door, then flit to Bella's side help her out and grab the basket with our dessert in it from the bed of my truck .

I tuck the basket under my left arm, and place the gifts in the basket under the blanket. I crouch down so Bella can get on my back, I was gonna run her to our next destination. I look in my truck for a jacket so she wouldn't get cold, luckily Alice packed a Dark blue, orange, and pink jacket. It was behind Bella's seat, I let her down so she can put on the jacket. She hops on my back, I make sure she is secure on my back and take off.

We make it to the spot and I help Bella get off my back and center herself, the spot I chose was up a mountain with a beautiful view of the forest and sunset which was light blue, pink, and best light hints of purple in the sky. If we were here long enough we would have a great view of the Milky Way and the stars, I set up the blanket on the grass and we took a seat on it.

I pulled out four blue containers out of the basket that held our desserts, I pull aside the smaller of the containers without Bella seeing and act like I'm looking in the basket for something. With my vamp speed I pull the vanilla cupcake with buttercream icing, out of the container and set the candle on the cupcake. I ask Bella to look into the other containers for the cupcake that I'm holding, while she's distracted I turn back and light the candle and start singing happy birthday to her. She smiles and when I'm finish singing, she makes a wish and takes the cupcake from me and starts eating it.

We eat the rest of the deserts and cuddle up on the blanket and stargaze, while we are laying there Bella turns to me and says, " Thank you for the best birthday ever." She kisses me deeply and I break the kiss to say to her, " You still have presents to open, then we can head to my house after." She nods and I pull out the three gifts from the basket that were wrapped in space theme wrapping paper, and hand them to her. She shakes each box to see if she can hear what is inside each box. She opens the small box first and sets the other two beside her, she tears off the constellation wrapping paper and opens the small jewelry box.

I feel her excitement as I see her looking at the opal ring in the box, she tells me it's beautiful and I put it on her ring finger and tell her, " Think of it as a promise ring, a promise of my eternal love to you." After I put it on her, I kiss her ring finger and let her open her next two presents. The next present she opens is the Jane Austen book, this one was her favorite presents by far. She was surprised that it was a first edition, she then opens the last gift which was the dress. I felt her happiness as she was opening up the dress and she hugged it close. She kisses me and thanks for the gifts, but I tell her to thank Alice for helping me pick out the gifts. She nods and we cuddle back on the blanket, and enjoy what little time we've got left.

A couple of hours later I pack up the blanket, basket, and all the trash. I help her on my back and take off running for my truck, we make it there and I help Bella into the passenger side of the truck and I put the stuff I was carrying into the bed of the truck. I hope in the driver's side, and make our way back to the Cullen house.

Once I pull up in the garage I look over at Bella, she was asleep with her new book resting on her belly. I kiss her temple and hop out of the driver side, and filt to the passenger door. I pick her up real gentle as not to wake her, and walk through the front door and take her straight up to my room and lay her down on my bed and set her book on my dresser. I kiss her cheek as tell her we are home, she stirs and slowly wakes up. I tell her I'll go get her bag so she can change into her pajamas, she nods and stretches while I run back to the truck and grab the rest of the stuff.

After throwing the trash away and putting the containers in the kitchen, I run back upstairs and hand Bella her bag and she heads to the bathroom to change. I change into black shorts and a grey t-shirt, I also braid my hair. I lay down on the bed and read civil war stories that I keep by my bedside til Bella comes back. I hear the door to my room open and, see Bella wearing shorts like mine but a low-cut purple nebula tank top. She looked beautiful as always, I put my book up and my mate gets into bed and cuddle up to me. We kiss each other good night and we both fall asleep in each others arms.

Alright Chapter 14 is up and ready to be read and enjoyed. I hope you like her birthday chapter. There will be two more chapters that I will post as chapter 17 I am still currently writing, but it shall be written and put up on both FF(Fanfiction.net) and here. But as always Happy reading.

Word Count:2068