Telling My Mate

Chapter 8 

(A/N: Before you read this chapter, Jasper's backstory is going to be different from S.M.'s. I have set it in the time of the civil war, but he will not be in the army. Sorry if you hate it, but I hope you all like it.)

Jasper P.O.V

I can't keep my secret from Bella anymore I have to tell my mate what I am. But I'm afraid that she won't love me the same when she knows that I'm a vampire. I can't keep letting her think I'm human. I'm no monster, but I just want her to be ok with what I am. I've already told Carlisle and Esme that I'm gonna tell her what we are. They approved it and hoped that all would go well, just like me, that she would accept the truth about us. My family loves her and wants her to be a part of our family when and if she accepts us.

I take a shower, and get dressed. Today I'm wearing a black denim jacket, black Tool shirt, dark blue jeans, and black cowboy boots with white wings on the side. I brush my hair and grab my leather jacket. I want to ride my Ducati to school today.

I wait for the others to come down the stairs so we can head to school. Once they all get down stairs, I grab Rose's spare helmet from the garage. I put it in the back of Emmett's Jeep so I can take Bella for a ride after school so I can tell her what I am. I hop on my bike, turn the key and listen to my baby purr.

Em pulls out first and I follow behind him, and Ed and Ali are behind me. We make it to school and I park my bike in the back, where Bella parks her truck, and wait for her to show up. About ten minutes later I hear Bella's truck pull in the parking lot. She parks next to me and is wearing a knee high galaxy skirt and shirt combo, phases of the moon leggings, and low top galaxy converse to match her skirt. She looks beautiful. I walk over to her and kiss her. After, she asks me why I didn't ride with Emmett.

I tell her I wanted to ride my bike, while I show her my Ducati and her jaw drops. I chuckle at her shock. I also tell her that I want to talk to her after school alone. She nods and and we walk into school with my siblings behind us. I walk with Bella to her locker. We hold hands as we walk to class. Emmett walks up behind Bella and scares her. I slap Em on the back of the head. We take our seats and chat til the bell rings and class begins.

*Time skip*

School flies by with only an English project of picking an author; we could work with partners or work solo. Bella and I partner up, and we pick H.P. Lovecraft for our project. We stop by our lockers and get our backpacks before we walk outside. I walk over to Em's Jeep and grab the extra helmet. I follow behind Bella to her house so she can park her truck and we can go for a ride. I hand her the helmet, she puts it on, and I give her my leather jacket so she doesn't get cold. She asks if I need it and I shake my head no. She puts it on and gets on the back of my bike. I feel her arms wrap around my waist tightly, and I shiver at her touch. A smile spreads across my face as I start my bike and head to the place I go, when I wanna be alone.

The place I take Bella is down a dirt trail made for motorbikes only. When we get to my special place, I feel awe and wonder from my mate. Deep in the forest I stop by a lake surrounded by flowers, tall grass, and boulders scattered throughout the field. The sun is coming through the clouds when we both get off the bike and make our way toward the lake's shore.

 The sun is coming through the clouds when we both get off the bike and make our way toward the lake's shore