Chapter 22 : Dance Studio.

Author's NOTE!

     Thank you everyone for reading this story! I have a special dedication to @zogolicious because they gave me an idea when I was very confused with this story! So thank you so much and I hope you all love the story!

     NOT EDITED.. too lazy..

Harry's POV

     "Flight 452 to London, England is boarding now. Please line up." The lady said in the speaker phone as I waited in the uncomfortable chair at the airport.

       I don't have anything with me, except my phone and wallet. No clothes or anything. I got up from my seat and gave the lady my plane ticket. I walked down the terminal and sat on my seat waiting for take off.

     All I could think about in my head was her. How was she gonna react to seeing me again? It's been a while since we've talked and  I'm still trying to be okay with that but it's not working. I still wonder what she is doing with her life? Is she dancing? Has she even been in the dance studio since the accident? If she hasn't I will make her. 

    I set my laptop on the tray and look up some stuff that will lead me to her.

    Another search for this girl that I am in love with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor's POV

       I wake up from my alarm and quickly jump out of my comfy bed. I go to the bathroom and quickly take my shower. I step out and grab my clothing for today. I grab a pair of French Navy skinny leg jeans that are a dark black color. Then I put a white Luna singlet that barely reaches the hem of my jeans. I grab my cream long sleeve waist trench coat for the cold weather. I slipped on a pair of brown lace up oxfords. (Outfit on the side)

     I go to the kitchen and grab my phone that was on the counter. I see I have a missed call from a random number with a voicemail. I click to listen to it and put it on speaker as I look for some food.

     "Hey, Taylor. It's me.." The voice said. My head shot to the phone and I grabbed it putting it closer to my ear. "It's been more than a year huh? Wow. I just was calling seeing how you are doing? I miss you. The lads and I are doing good. We're doing our tour and we're in L.A right now. Where are you? Did you ever go back to London? I saw a picture of you and that Finn guy on his brother's Twitter. You guys look happy. I'm happy for you. We'll call me soon okay babe?"

       The voicemail ended and all I heard was Niall voice ringing through it. Once they left the tour a while back the boys would not stop texting or calling me. I felt bad pushing them out of my mind but it was much easier then mourning over them.

      That was a low point in my life but I'm better now. I might not be dancing which I know is still my dream but I am a new person. 

      I snap back to reality and head to Starbucks with my normal routine. 

Harry's POV

      The flight finally landed and my phone was off. I turned it on seeing it had a spaz attack from all the missed calls from the lads and Shelby. I ignored all them and turned it back off. I didn't want to talk to them even though this whole plan might be a big mistake. Then again it might just put me back into the relationship that I've been dying to get into once I found her picture under Louis' shoe.

       I get out of the airport and walk to who knows where. I reached the city where most shops are and more people. A couple fans realize who I was and I took a bit of pictures. I started walking to the familiar rode to where her flat is. I walk up to stone path and reach the regular door. Everything seemed the same but then again it wasn't.