Chapter 7 : Beaches and Kisses

Taylor's POV

    "Wake up!" I said happily. I tickled Harry in the belly and he jumped. I smiled and everyone else woke up. "Who wants pancakes?!"

    "I DO!" Niall yelled.

    "Only if you help!" I said. He pouted and agreed. We both walked into the living room and I turned on the radio.

   I grabbed the pancake mix while dancing and Niall put the pan on the stove to heat it. I also grabbed the chocolate chips but Niall started eating them.

   "Those are for the pancakes!" I said.

   "Here." He said. He set a chocolate chip in my mouth and I laughed.

   "Hey I just met you!" I sang.

   "And this is crazy!" He sang back in the spoon.

   "But here's my number so call me maybe!" We both sang into the spoon.

   He dropped the spoon and grabbed my hand. We danced together while laughing. He spun me around and dipped me down. I laughed and he bent over and looked into my eyes.

   We leaned in and our foreheads touched. I felt a spark burst into my chest. When his soft lips reached mine I tasted chocolate chips. Our lips moved in sync as the radio started playing 'As Long As You Love Me' by Justin Bieber.

   His hands went around my waist and pulled me close. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we were closer than anyone could imagine.

    The kiss was gentle unlike a kiss that lead to shagging them. His lips finally parted from mine but our foreheads still touched.

    "Oh," I said touching my lips. "Wow."

    "I know." He said.

    I got out of his grip and grabbed a bowl. I started making the pancake mix and I heard him singing to the long.

    As I mixed the pancakes I set one on the pan. Niall snickered behind me.

   "What?" I said with a smile.

   "This song." He said laughing. I turned up the music and it was playing 'Moves Like Jagger' by Maroon 5. It was Christina Aguilera's part.

   "Why is it funny?" I asked him as I flipped the pancake.

   "In the music video," He started. "While she sings her part all she does is wink. It's hilarious!"

   "Wow." I said laughing.

   We talked and sang a lot while we made the pancakes. It was really fun. We set 7 plates of pancakes on the table. Niall had about 4 and I had three. Everyone else had two. As we sat down it was not awkward between Niall and I.

    I was glad.

    "So what are we doing today?" Harry asked. 

    "I really need to go to the studio and pratice my danc-" I was saying until everyone yelled.

    "NO!" They yelled.

    "What?" I said with a sad fad.

    "You solos are fantastic." Arie said. "You do not need to work on them anymore!"

    "But-"

    "No buts." Harry added.

    "Pooh." I pouted. I started eating my pancakes again.

    "We should go to the beach!" Danielle gushed.

    "Yes!" We all yelled in unison.

   I turned to Harry and he was giving me a smirk. Weird.