Important Message.

HELLO!

I can't believe how much feedback this story has gotten and it used to be my absolute favourite story that I have written. I can't thank enough of you (which is 100,000+ of you, which is absolutely insane and I can't even think of that much people). Well, I hope that you all enjoyed this story because it did take a long time to write and please just share it with friends and family (if you want) and just random people that follow you.

Also, a lot of you have been getting quite angry with the main character and her actions that she chose throughout the book. I love the comments that I get but when people say that she is a slut and that you hate her, it doesn't make me feel that good about the character that I formed. I realized that she did make some mistakes but really people, this is a fiction book. None of this happened in real life and I don't think it ever will. So, please don't take it literally and don't get all butt hurt about it.

On another note, I have started a new story called 'Innocent Dangers'. Somewhat of it may have some recognition to Dark but I didn't not try to copy it and no the story isn't based on what I've read in Dark. It is NOT A FANFICTION. I know, I know. All of my fans are pretty much One Direction fans and I think you guys should still read it because I literally have 32 chapters written already for it and no one has been reading it and I really would like someone too because I really like that story and to me it's well written.

So, if you are into the love stories about two teenagers that are sad but happy when they find each other and the comparison between rich and poor and dangers that come with teenage juveniles, then please check it out! Link will be on the side and thank you very much!

xx