Lloyd and Nya: Trained to Kill

Start from the beginning

"Where are you Lloyd?" I seethed. The sooner this mission was over, the better. I wasn't a fan of the city, nor was I a fan of kidnapping and killing innocent people, so my temper was quite short at the moment.

"I located Lloyd, Master of Energy and Nya, Master of Water. They are down the street in a...what is that called? Ah, a dumpster."

I nearly jumped out of my skin. A slim woman in her early twenties stood before me. Her hair was stark white, her skin pale but not sickly pale, and her eyes just like the moon's. "Sansa, what are you doing here?" She looked me in the eyes with a minuscule smirk. "Helping you."

"Father said--"

"That I cannot come with you, not that I cannot assist you." I brushed her off with a mildly irritated frown and began my descend down the fire escape. "I don't need your help."

"If it were not for me, you would have never found Lloyd's location."

As I hopped off the fire escape and onto the street, a harsh glare set on my face. "Just don't get in my way, and don't get yourself killed, you hear?" I warned. Sansa calmly nodded. "If that is your will." I knitted my brows and looked her in the eyes seriously. "Sansa, you're all I have. You know father could care less if I died today."

She heaved in a heavy breath, as if she were tired of me. "Fine. I will only assist you if necessary. You know what to do if you need me." With a flip of her hair and a flash of silver, she transformed into a wolf and disappeared down the street. I ran a hand through my hair and took a deep breath to ground myself. "You can do this..." I slipped down the street and made a lap around the dumpster. There was a single opened window large enough for me to slip through, but besides that, there were no other exists.

I squeezed through and landed on a metal balcony. I cringed and hoped no one heard its awful creaking. The balcony  overhung around the whole warehouse and wrapped around the perimeter like a snake. As for the warehouse, it was nearly empty, save for five people. Once I spotted Lloyd and Nya, my heart nearly stopped. They were the saviours of Ninjago along with the other ninja. Why should they deserve to be tortured and kidnapped?

I shouldered my bow and climbed onto the metal support beams on the ceiling. I heaved in a deep breath and drew an arrow. My arrows weren't poisoned, but they sure knew how to knock a dude out. I just hoped I didn't accidentally hit them in vital areas. I fired. My arrow sung and immediately hit its mark. Before the group could assume battle stances, I fired four more at the speed of light. "I am so sorry..." I whispered. I quickly made my way down the stairs and hid the bodies, all except for Nya and Lloyd. Worry etched itself on my face. If I didn't find the others, I'd surely get it. "Where are the other four?" I muttered frantically.

"They're...dead." 

My gaze snapped to Lloyd. "Dead? And how are you...?!" He smirked triumphantly and threw the arrow across the room. "Armor really does come in handy." he said, casting a worried look to Nya. As fast as lightning, he stood and kicked my bow out of my hands. I didn't even finish blinking. Lloyd took a hold of my arms, pulled them behind my head and forced me onto my knees. "What are you doing here (Y/n)? And what was in that arrow?" I bluffed a smirk. "It's poison. Nya has about...ten minutes left to live." Lloyd pulled on my arms. 

"You arse! That hurts!"

"Where's the antidote?" he demanded. I shrugged as best as I could. "I'm not telling you anything until you let me go." Lloyd hesitated before casting a look to Nya and releasing me. I quickly stood with a deep frown. He took the bait, but how long would he believe me? And like I said, the 'poison' wasn't actually poison. It was a drug that put people to sleep for a while. It was harmless if the dose was correct.