Mercy

Previosly on 'Sonics new change'

ALL THE PAIN Cost UPON ME WAS FOR NOTHING I WAS FOOLED, FOOLED TO THINK THE WORLD WOULD EVER CARE THEY WHERE ALL FAKE THEY WOULD RATHER SEE ME FALL .

"they wished to see me cry well let the rain fall and blood travel through lands I will be tricked haahaah"                                                                                                                                                               ----                                                                                                                                                                                                 instead of the same blue sky that once had no clouds there it was clouded with black storm clouds that swirled in a circle that rumbled in thunder and flashed with a bright light of lightning. I was getting feeling, a feeling that this was the time we where all fearing, the time sonic the hedgehog was finally out to get his revenge....                                                                                                                                        ~Alright sorry for the long wait now enjoy~

After all i have been through, after all i did to protect them, after all i did to be loved here i am again hated thrown out as if i was nothing to them. i was used, i had no meaning to them but know they will see why they should have never even met me. 

(flashback)

"This is aswome thanks guys" i said as i smiled seeing the surpise of a party for my birthday i was so happy until it was interupted..

(end)

STOP IT THEY MEAN NOTHING TO ME AND I MEAN NOTHING TO THEM!!!!

(another flashback)

it was dark out but it meant nothing to us as we all played games and partied like there was no tommorow. But as time passed everyone was passed out exetcp for shadow and me and we were totally wasted but it didnt stop us from having a good time together me and shadow had a greate night that night it was when he said he liked me alot and i returned the feeling but we got carried away with it. 

....but the next morning he showed the old him, the normal him and told me that it meant nothing and to not tell any one...it broke my heart but i just acted like nothing happened but that was my first heart break...

(END)

.....i knew it would hurt for a while but I didn't know it would still last.....hehe stike one 

(flash back)

me and tails were out having a blast but then for some reason tails had something to say the following day and he changed he wasn't happy...he was angry..

"sonic... im tired of being in your shadow...IM TIRED OF BEING OVER LOOK AS THE SIDE KICK AND NOT ONLY THAT BUT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH U YOUR SO ANNOYING AND CHILDISH OKAY AND YESTERDAY I SAW YOU REALLY ARE AND WHY EVERYONE ACTUALLY HATES YOU OKAY" He yelled and that was my second heart break from a best friend no a brother 

(End)

...Strike 2

(flash back )

"Were done with you sonic, your nothing but a child that seeks out for attention" The pink hedgehog growled out towards the blue hero who was only looking down to his bare hands as he sat on his couch.

"...All you do is put are lives at risk will you stay in the front showing of your gift but the only gift you could get was how annoying you are..." The two tailed fox spat out as he showed his pointy teeth standing with the others who should nothing but anger.

(end)

strike 3....THEY BROKE MY HEART AND NOW THEY WILL SEE WHAT A TRUE SELF FISH PERSON WILL DO TO ONES YOU CAUSED THEM PAIN 

---------please vote and comment-----------

thank you so much for reading and thank you all who are being patient and I am so sorry for not updating I had no idea what to wright and I still don't know what to wright but I shall figure that out as I go thank u again and see u soon bye bye love you all 

by-@Darksideoftheriver