Bran Howland Reed

Start from the beginning

I nod. "Yes, the baby's coming!"

~Time Skip after birth~

I was completely tired out, and in pain. I'm pretty sure I cussed out the doctors, nurses, and Jojen too. I was covered in sweat and tears, and I didn't care.

All I could do was stare in awe at the baby boy in my arms.

"You did well Love." Jojen whispered in my ear as he looks over my shoulder at our child.

"I know I did. But next time, you can do it okay?" I say jokingly as I look up at him.

He smiles and nods.

"Have you thought of a name?" The nurse asks.

Jojen glances at them and then down at me and our baby boy.

"I was thinking Bran, after our friend." Jojen says and I smile at him.

"I was thinking the same thing. But I think his name is going to be Bran Howland Reed. After your father." I say up at Jojen.

He smiles widely and leans down, and brushes his thumb over Bran's cheek.

"Bran Howland Reed. It's perfect." He whispers.

The nurse turns to leave but stops. "We'll come back later to take Bran to the other newborns. You can always visit, and you should hopefully be released tomorrow. Have a good rest."
And she leaves.

I smile and I look at Jojen. "Lets tell them." I whisper.

Jojen nods and grabs my phone and carefully sits next to me. He lifts the phone with the camera app open and I angle Bran so they can see his cute baby face. Jojen snaps the picture and captions it, 'Bran Howland Reed.'

And he sends it and kisses me deeply. We kiss for a minute or two before he pulls back and we rest our foreheads together.

"Thank you. For everything." He mumbles.

I smile. "If anything, I should thank you."

-Bran pov-

Arya was back, and I gave her the dagger. The dagger that was going to be used to kill me when I was still in my coma.

I was talking to Arya, when her phone ringed. She pulled it out and her face pulled into a smile.

"YN gave birth. A boy. Look." She says before she shows me the screen.

I see Jojen and YN with a baby wrapped in a white blanket with a blue hat. YN looked tired and Jojen looked extremely happy. And then I notice the words.

"Bran Howland Reed." I say with a smile on my face.

'They named him after me.'

- Jojen pov-

YN went to sleep shortly after they had taken Bran to the nursery. I was awake and I had decided to see Bran. I'm still slightly unable to believe that my son was finally here.

I smile at my son on the other side of the glass. I didn't notice anyone beside me until YN's Dad tapped my shoulder.

I turn to him as he looks through the window.

"Which one is my granson?" He asks.

I turn back to the window and point to Bran.

"The one with the red armband." I say.

He smiles. "Bran huh. I guess being there made a big impact on her. Howland, was that your idea?"

I shake my head and smile down at Bran. "No, that was hers. But we were both thinking of naming him Bran."

He nods and pats me on my back. "Take care of them Jojen. Don't let them go." He says before walking away.

"I never would." I whisper as I turn back to my son.

-No one's pov-

But what Jojen didn't notice, was someone's flash going off behind a corner.

《Hope you liked this chapter. Here is a pic.

Later ya players.
-Astrid》