"Redemption" ||Walten x Laa-Laa||

Comenzar desde el principio

'How long were i out?' Walten thought, looking around. He couldn't catch the glimpse of Noo-Noo nor Po. He analyzed realized they must have left. What should he do now? He felt the need to cry. Is this really what he became? Another monster.

Walten's eyes trailed up into the starry night. He felt a moment of comfort, like if none of this happened. He laid back down on his back and continued looking up. He desperately just wants to sleep, like if it were just a nightmare. 'You can't fall asleep when you're counting stars. Get it together.' Walten hopped onto his feet.

His legs trembled a bit. He needs to get used to this new body. Well, the condition of it. Walten tried walking and almost lost his footing. 'Take baby steps..' he thought and moved quite slowly. He doesn't know where he's going. He just needs to move forward. 

After the walk, which seemed like forever, Walten finally made it to the place he recognized. The Outskirts ruins. Walten suddenly had a moment of realization that he has left Laa-Laa under the pillars when he left her behind as she was turning. By this time he was alright walking, and he rushed over to where he has left her.

Walten made it to the pillars and slowed down. He was surprised by the absence of Laa-Laa. 'Where did she go?' he thought, looking around. Walten began inspecting the area, but Laa-Laa was nowhere in sight.

 'I should have killed her. She wouldn't have been suffering, i bet she's terrified. Poor Laa-Laa...' Walten found himself extremely worried about the girl. He has watched Laa-Laa on the cameras for years. 

He must admit, he was always watching Laa-Laa and her oldest brother, Tinky Winky on the cameras. He loved them both, but in a different way. But he could never decide which one of them was better. He hated his pansexual self just finding everyone extremely attractive. Hell, he even had a thing for his Sergeant. 

But he guesses the deal is settled now. Tinky Winky is a blood thirsty monster, Sergeant Miles is likely dead to the newborns. That leaves Laa-Laa. But, what if she is like Tinky?

Walten was pulled out of thoughts as he smelled smoke. He looked up and saw smoke, it came from the exact same place where he has found Laa-Laa a day ago when she didn't change yet. He rushed to the source and stopped.

What he saw is the yellow teletubbie. She was sat next to the fire, sobbing. Just like when he has found her. She lifted her head up in Walten's direction hearing his steps. 

"Who's there..?" her soft voice spoke. Her eyes were covered in scratch marks. Her paws were blood stained. 'Did she do that to herself?' Walten thought inspecting the wounds. 'The pain must have made her do it.'

"Hello...?" Laa-Laa asked again. Walten realized he never answered her. 'She cannot see. But seems like she can still hear very well, too well.' Walten thought as he approached. 

"Laa-Laa..." a spark of happiness was in Walten's voice. "Who... Guardian..? Is that.. you..?" Laa-Laa asked, hearing the source of the footsteps getting closer. "Yes, it's me." Walten said as he made it up to Laa-Laa and crouched infront of her. He placed his paw gently against her cheek.

It was stained by dried blood and black liquid. Walten felt guilty by not being there with her when it happened. But the consequences might have been fatal for himself back then. 

"You came back.." Laa-Laa said, tilting her head. "Of course i did." Walten replied, gently pulling Laa-Laa into a hug. Laa-Laa didn't even flinch.

"Did you get help..?" Laa-Laa asked softly. She finally returned the hug. "No. Sadly everyone at the Satellite Station were dead already." Walten replied. "Where were you then..?"