Dipsy x Ron||A Killer Stole my Heart||

The art is not mine, I would normally use my own but this time it's a different case. It belongs to it's respective owner.

Requested by a hella lots of people
This is for all of you as a longer one shot!

Wow I didn't update this in a long time, my apologies qwq I will try to update it more often now! (There are currently couple of WaLaa requests pending, and one Ron X Po)
------------------------------------------------------
It is a normal day at the Satellite Station. The blue workers are working on their everyday duties. Ron is a technician, he is currently making sure all the systems are fully operational. Ron is heading off to his workplace, he greets a Member of the Military on his way, he feels safe in the Station knowing that there are Soldiers watching out for him and his friends. On his way, Ron greets a female worker, he is currently going to say hi to his friend Tobby. The Station is the same as always, pretty quiet, not much happening. Ron goes past the open doors and finds his friend Tobby after walking down the hallway for a bit.

"Hi there Tobby!" Ron greeted Tobby as he arrived where he was heading. "Morning Ron, how have you been?" Tobby smiled at Ron while also doing something. "Very well, just came by to say hi and I will be heading to check if the Security System is operational." "Why need to check the Security System? Like if anything was going to happen, not much people know this place even exists, this is middle of a desert after all!" Tobby giggled. "Very funny, you know anything can happen. You can never be careful enough." Ron put on a pouty face and put his paws on his hips, sticking his tongue out to Tobby. Tobby just responded with giggling. "Put that stress of your shoulders, will ya? Nothing will ever happen, it's not like Teletubbies will turn into undead monsters and come to kill us all starting an Apocalypse. That only happens in Zombie Movies, I know you most likely overdid these lately, huh Ron?" Tobby raised one of his brows. "Yeah, I must have overdone some movies" Ron rolled his eyes and sighted with a smile. "We need to find you a boyfriend you unfortunate gay" Tobby said louder, to which Ron almost shoves his paws into Tobby's mouth to shut him up. "Shut up before someone hears this!" Ron begin to smack Tobby, but his smacking wasn't hard, it's literally like if a cat tried to hit you. "Ron you know you have to actually try to hit me?" Tobby stopped both of Ron's paws with one paw, then grinned at him. "Idiot. I will go work on the Security System" Ron said, before he walked away heading to where the mainframe of Security System is.

Ron spend good half an hour sitting at the mainframe checking if everything is working as it should do. Yet he got surprised when he noticed the cable that made the Lazer at the entrance work was broken, cut if he could say. He's a specialist in this and can recognize when a cable was cut, burned out or ripped. Ron took his toolbox and began to fix the cable, it took some time, but it was working.
Meanwhile, the female blue worker went to the main entrance to have a smoke outside the station, to her surprise, the doors opened itself. "Hello...?" The woman said, getting no response. She stared at the doors, until a green male figure came into the station, doors closing and locking behind him. The green Tubbie seemed to lack something... But.. it is impossible.. the worker did not believe her eyes.. the green Tubbie did not have it's head. The woman shook her head, hoping this was some hallucination she had, unfortunately, she was not that lucky. The moment the finished shaking her head, she heard sounds of a chainsaw nearer her. She looked up, and screamed! Screamed in angony as the chainsaw was burries into her body, slicking her skin, meat, bones, organs, all of it. It wasn't long until the scream went quiet.

"What the hell?!" A soldier ran in, gun pointed at Dipsy, he noticed the blue worker's body. "Oh no.." the soldier lowered his head, but quickly looked at Dipsy sharply "You are under!-..." He cut his sentence, as he noticed the green Tubbie had no head. The soldier was too shook to react, and when he did, it was too late.. the green Tubbie swung his chainsaw and cut both off the soldier's arms off, he then proceed on slicing his body.