|| Someone to love... || Arrow x Po ||

Requested on my DeviantArt

The rest is in Polish, but it doesn't really matter what the rest says

The rest is in Polish, but it doesn't really matter what the rest says. Yeeee..

Let's go!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The final fight between Spider Po and the 'Guardian' had taken place, it was on the claws of Po to kill the white one. She have accomplished her mission, Noo-Noo as a reward had brought her back to her second Phase, so she could look more normal. Po decided that since she was free from 'Guardian's ' watch she can finally see all of the teletubbie land, see all the places, she can finally be free from everything. Po went into many places, she wanted to see all of the teletubbie land, until she finally had arrived to the entrance of the Training Maze. Po decided to wander around it, looking for some fun, she found a metal house, it was kinda in the air, Po decided to look inside. She found nothing, just like she expected. Po decided to go down stairs, looking at the house, until...

"Ya know, walking around someone's house isn't a thing you should do, especially that i'm a monster, and you're not. Do you know what that means?" someone spoke from behind Po, as she felt a paw on her shoulder. "Listen, i am not a normal tubbie, whoever you are." Po turned around, revealing her white skin, and her black eyes with blood coming out of them. When she turned around, she seen orange furred man, with a triangle on his head, it kinda reminds it of Tinky Winky, but there is one difference, Tinky Winky's triangle had a hole in it and was upside down, the man's is the opposite. Po felt her cheeks burn a little due to the blush she just gotten on it, the man stared at Po, from head to the toe, inspecting every single part of her red body. "Well, well, i rarely get nice ladies into my maze. Sorry for not being a Gentleman my lady, it's my first time welcoming someone like you here. Excuse me for my manners, my name is Arrow Tubbie, but you can call me Arrow or Ar." Arrow said, as he was being a total gentleman to the smaller than him Po. "Well, nice to meet you Arrow. Sure, i will excuse you from being a total asshole to me, you're lucky i'm not a spider anymore." Po said, looking pretty mad. Meanwhile Arrow looked very surprised, he was shocked by the 'i'm not a spider anymore' said by Po. "A spider?" Arrow asked, confused as never. "The virus. You know, our boss, Noo-Noo--" Po's sentence was cut short by Arrow interrupting her. "He is NOT my boss. He is the one who made me suffer, and be a test subject. He taken Claw and Yeti away from me. I lost the only loved ones thanks to HIM." Arrow was speaking, as anger filled his voice more every second. "Were they your brothers or something?" Po asked, as she was lost in all the said words. "No. They were my best friends, i never had a family, but i can guess we were like brothers to eachother. I miss these guys, they're dead by now probably" Arrow said, emotionless. "Hey don't lose hope!" Po was speaking, trying to make Arrow pay attention to her, as she was smaller. "There is no more hope." Arrow said coldly. "Yes there is! Do you think what happened to me? I was killed by my own older brother! He started the tubbiemassacre! He killed my older sister and other brother! He hanged me on the tree! Do you think were do i have the rope from? I ripped myself off the tree right after i became infected! I killed the 'Guardian'! I was repaid by Noo-Noo! Don't give up hope Arrow! There is always that someone, who will help you, and be there for you." Po said, finishing the last sentence with lots of determination in her voice. "Thank you Po. You're a person with golden heart." Arrow said, with a smile. Po started to get closer to Arrow's face, same did Arrow to Po, until, their lips have joined together. Making them kiss with passion for eachother. Finally someone, who understands eachother's situation and feelings. Finally....

Someone to love...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next request behind me! Yay! QvQ

List of One-shots to do :
Ronsy 7u7
Next Ronsy XD 7u7
WalTinky (☞ ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)☞ (Lemon most likely xD)
Leni (Shadow) x Yeti (Part 2/Lemon) 

I wonder when someone requests WaLaa (Walten x Laa-Laa) which is my other otp XD