Chp. 4 |Friends and Sweets Spirits |

Start from the beginning

Where the hell did this come from, the sky! I don't remember owning this, I'll just return this to the schools lost and found and also text Henri Sensei I fanyone had lost their necklace. It looks pretty expensive maybe it was a gift from Sensei himself. Yup that makes sense he usually like spoiling the hell out of me. I put the necklace on and went to show Creya.

Creya P.O.V

I was dreaming about everyone smiling and having an amazing time, and (Y/N) kissing a boy! ITS WAS SUPER DUPER CUTE! Though I have never seen them before..( Remember Creya had not met anyone because she was born right after classes had finished ).

Authors P.O.V
(Y/N) had went to Creya to show her the necklace, but when she did Creya had thought that she had seen the necklace before. So they had went into the Library to find any type of information on the necklace. They had found a book published by that same weird old lady, and found out that the necklace was a type of transformation amulet which can help the user transform into their Guardian character. How she knows this? I don't know myself...

"I remember now! (Y/N) say 'Dreaming Fantasy Unlocked!'" Creya said with eyes shining like diamonds.

(Y/N) P.O.V

(You can choose your transformation and its in your favourite colour)
Creya had flown up to the front of me, when her egg had appeared out of thin air and scooped Creya in. I had then felt a duster urge to grab it and hold it tight. Then I suddenly started changing clothes

 Then I suddenly started changing clothes

"What the fudge cake!"

Authors P.O.V
"What in the world happened! Creya where are you" (Y/N) said in a panicked tone. She was afraid she had lost one of the friends she had made. 'Mama I'm here, please don't panic, but please listen Mama! There something bad lurking in the North, we need to go there before it's too late!' Creya said. " alright I trust you Creya".

(Y/N) proceeded to go north but when she arrives to the place Creya said to go to. She found an egg covered from head to toe in black, and the only thing that stood out was a massive X on it.

' Mama we need to purify that thing, but first we must immobilise it. Try to knock some sense into it.' Creya was extremely worried, and was slightly confused on what happened to the egg. Why did it look corrupted?

"Alright Creya tell me what to do"

'Okie Dokie Mama!'

They began to fight the X egg. Words had came into (Y/n)s mind, and when she said those words. It had worked in casting spells and summoning all sorts of creatures like; Monsters, angles, demons, and many mythical and fictional beings.