Chp. 2 |My Sensei's Favor|

(Y/n) P

(Y/n) P.O.V

It's been 4 years since that day, I have now mastered making sweets and have already past Henri Senpai. I haven't seen him in a while, something about a sweet festival he had to do. I should start baking, I need make more sweets we're almost sold out on a lot of sweet and savoury sweet.

*Riiiingg
DREAM REVOLUTION!
Dreaming with hello stars in our eyes
Can't wait to feel the cold breeze
And grass under out feet
The world that we came fr-
(Sneak peek of and original book coming soon!)

"Hello, (L/n) speaking." "Ahhh...Hello (N/n), I haven't seen you in awhile but right now I need a small favour to ask upon you." It was Henri Senpai, I wonder why he was calling me. " Depends on the favour if it's something weird like that one time, I. AIN'T. DOING. IT." I can hear with chuckling on the other side(cue irk or vein pop), I want to bury him 6 feet underground so badly. " I am calling you to ask you to keep an eye on a girl named Amano Ichigo, she has exceptional tasting skills but lacks in basic baking knowledge."

Hmmm... Interesting
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I'll do it" I said. "Thank you (Y/N) (L/n), or should I say Queen Of  Wonderland Sweets"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I should start packing and check bookings for a flight to Japan. You might be thinking, what the hell are Wonderland sweets!?! It's my brand, and is a type of sweet that is hard to master and create. The Wonderland sweets are created with strange combinations of ingredients, that creates a new and peculiar tastes. It makes you wonder what those Ingredients are. I created this band, the brand called Wonderland Sweets. The store is very well known across nations, but the main branches are located in Japan and France.

I should start packing, because the plane leaves at 1:00pm

In Japan - 6:00pm
(Y/n) P.O.V

I have two words to say....JET LAGGED. I am so tired, Henri said he sent a limo to get me, and escort me to my dorm. Good! Because I am tired. He had built me my own dorm just because he felt like it! That rich bastard, don't get me wrong I am greatful but was that really necessary. I just hope it isn't too big.

Narrator P.O.V - 7:00pm

(Y/n) walks to a slick black car with a man in all black and a hint of white holding up a sign with her full name on it, he shows her his card to confirm he was the one picking her up. He helps her with her luggage and puts it into the back of the car and drives to her new boarding school where, her new adventures will begin.

To be honest (Y/n) felt kinda scared she didn't want to make a bad impression on her new classmates or even her teachers. She had already excelled in her academics in many subjects, but she was always horrible in talking and making friends. (Heheh me a pathetic shy blob)

She arrives at her new dorm and took a look at where she lived and saw that it was a mansion. She sighed knowing her old friend would make a mansion, instead of a small house. She just went inside and started to unpack and took a shower, she cooked her dinner and started to watched a bit of television.

Then a woman who claimed to be psychic and said there were spirits watching us, " This again, it's all fake" (y/n) said in her mind. Then as if she heard (Y/n)'s thought she said those who says it was fake would die and started explaining what she meant.

(Y/n) P.O.V

Hmmm.. Interesting. Whatever she's spewing out a bunch of nonsense. I close the Television and went upstairs, I got ready for bed but suddenly remembered what the lady said, "They are the Guardians who watch over you and protect you". Suddenly I saw a shooting star, well couldn't hurt to try!...

"Dear Guardian angels, I wish to be reborn into a person who is able to help and make people smile with things I create. I know I'm not perfect, and you might not like me because I said you weren't real but I take it back. Please keep watching over me! And help me be the person that I was supposed to be"

I started falling asleep and didn't think much of the wish, Oh boy! How naive I was...

Hello little Dragons~ Arcaina here, hope you enjoyed this little chappie!
Important Info
I will be accepting a few of my readers OCs to appear in any of the chapters, all you need to do is fill in this form:

Name:
Age:
Which School Seiyo or St. Maire:
Looks:
Shugo chara Or Sweets Spirits ( pick only one):
How many ( 1 to 5 Shugo charas or Sweets Spirits:
Talents:
Personality
Appearance:

Shugo charas or Sweets Spirits:
Name:
Looks:
Age:
What they do:
Appearance:

Keep in mind that your character will come up depending of which school you pick and will only show up in specific episodes and holiday type of Chappies

Bye little Dragons~
Word count: 882