Chapter 15

I am astounded! Over seven hundred reads for So Into You! That's so crazy! I am surprised I have gotten so many reads! Thanks to everyone who followed me! I followed you all back! Please comment what you think about this chapter! I'm praying to go viral! Probably not going to happen!

But anyways! This chapter is gonna be fairly short. I just wanted to get it up ASAP. I will try to make the next chapter longer! Excuse my long period of not updating ):

Love y'all! Enjoy! Xx (:

--------

I hold Wynter in my arms, her eyes flutter open and direct towards my eyes, "Hello beautiful" I say and kiss her lightly on the forehead.

Taylor rests his hands on my shoulder and leans over to look at her.

"She's so beautiful, just like the woman who made her" he says quietly and I smile at him.

"I'm just worried what my mum is going to say about this, I'm a bit worried"

"This wasn't just an accident, it was a gift, a gift that we created accidentally. There is nothing she can say that can change what happened. And there is nothing she can say that can tear us apart" he leaves a quick peck on my cheek and I smile, "I don't need her in my life anymore"

"Did you like my play at words there? I got inspired by Gus Waters" I chuckle then nod to answer his question, "It was great"

Taylor and I sit on the couch, I hand Wynter to Taylor to nurse her, once he caught her attention he starts making funny faces to make her laugh, she immediately smiles.

My phone begins to ring and I look down at it. It's Bailey.

"Thank god" I sigh in relief.

I answer it and immediately begin speaking.

"Bailey! Don't-" I get cut off, "This isn't Bailey, it's your mother, what the hell are you thinking! Getting pregnant at eighteen!" She yells into the phone, "I'm nineteen mum, the same age you were when you had me" I say calmly.

"I didn't want you or the other kids getting knocked up at your age! I made a mistake getting pregnant, and you are to!" She yells, "So I'm a mistake to you?" I ask, my voice rising a little, "I never said that, I just said I made a mistake getting pregnant, why the hell do you want a child at this age? You should be exploring the world! Not getting pregnant? Who even is this boy? Do you even know him?" She asks, "Yes, I do know him, he is my boyfriend, we have been dating for over a year and I love him very much" I sigh, "Don't be upset when he runs away from you once the job gets tough, you are too young to have a child" she repeats, "He isn't going to run away mum, he loves me and I know he does" I make my way to the backyard, "And I never said I wanted a child this young, she was an accident, but I honestly don't care about that because I am ready to be a mother, and I am ready to commit to my new family, and I don't regret having Wynter one bit, if you aren't going to except that you finally have a grandchild than whatever, it's not like I was planning on coming back to Australia" I hang up the phone with one huff.

I lied, I was planning on going back to Australia, and taking Taylor with me, and now Wynter.

I do want to see my family members, I just hope my mother will come around soon.

I walk back into the lounge room, let out a big sigh and fall on to the couch.

"Was that your mum?" He asks, "Yep, she is so frustrating, I just wish she wasn't so complicated" I sigh and tug on the hair on the top of my head.

"She thinks that we can't commit to Wynter and that you are going to run off when she starts getting older" I tell him, "I'm not going anywhere baby, you know that I love you to bits" he puts Wynter in her cot once she falls asleep and then wraps his arms around my waist, my back facing his chest. He leaves a trail of kisses on my neck, I lean my head back onto his shoulder and close my eyes.

"I feel like your career is going to drift your relationship with Wynter and I apart. But I would feel like the worst person if you stopped doing what you love for me and her" I turn around to faces him, then wrap my arms under his and caress his back, he wraps his arms around my body loosely.

"Once Wynter is older, we could all tour together, you guys could come watch us backstage" He rests his head atop of mine lightly, I lean my head against his chest.

"This is going to be so much for her" I sigh. "We'll be okay, I promise" Taylor assures me.

I open my eyes the next day, I focus my attention on the wall beside me, Taylor's arms are securely wrapped around my torso. I wrap my hand around one of his arms and caress his skin gently with my fingers.

After a few minutes, Taylor breathes out heavily and pulls my closer to him, he leaves a few kisses on the back of my shoulder.

"What do you want to do today?" I ask Taylor while he continues kissing the back of my shoulder, "Anything you want" he replies. "I was thinking maybe we could could go out for lunch or something? Just you, Wynter and I, as a family?" I ask, "What if people that recognise us see Wynter?" He asks, "Well if we got a babysitter, who would feed her? Only I can" Taylor hesitates, "I'm sure the fans will give us some space, we might come across one or two. We'll be fine babe" I add. "Okay" he sighs lightly.

.

Sorry if I made any mistakes, I'm pretty good at making them.

Xx until next time. Please, comment and vote! <3