Chapter 11

Hey guys, sorry the updates have been slow and short. I've been going through a lot the past few weeks and one thing is really bothering me at the moment. People are right when they say life is complicated. Have fun reading beautiful people xx.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up the next morning then get up and have a shower. After that I start getting ready to go shopping.

I drive to Taylor's house and park in his driveway.

I walk up to his door and knock on it gently. Matt opens the door and smiles, "Oh hey Georgia" he says. "Hey! Where is Taylor? Is he ready?" I ask, "Yeah he is ready, he said he needed some help, Nash and Cam were meant to come but they have new plans so Jack, Jack, Hayes and I will be coming, is that okay?" He asks, "Yeah that's great" I reply.

Matt lets me inside and I find Taylor in the lounge room. I give him a quick hug and a kiss on the lips.

"You look nice" he smiles. "Thanks, you do to" I smile back. "I talked to the real estate agent and she said we can just dump the stuff we buy at the house when we are done, we will have to make a few trips" he tells me and I nod, "That's fine, I wasn't going to be busy at all today anyways" I reply.

We finally decide to leave for the shops, we all go in Taylor's car.

We get to a furniture store and walk inside.

Taylor, Matt, Jack and Jack seem to be more interested in this rather than Hayes and I, they find stuff and ask if we like it, then we nod and give them I silent "Yeah".

Taylor tells Hayes and I that we get to test the mattresses. Hayes and I decided that one room would be for the baby when she/he is older, and the other room will be a baby room with a cot and a rocking chair. And for the last room - Taylor and I's room - obviously a double mattress.

We go look at the single mattresses first, "Okay, so no water mattresses, springs would be fine, they are pretty comfortable" I say and Hayes nods.

He jumps onto a bed and rolls around. "This one is good" he hops off and let's me test it. "Not comfortable enough, try that one" I suggest and point to the mattress across from the one we first tried.

"The fifth one was by far the most comfortable, let's get that one" I say to Hayes and he nods, "Yeah, we'll get this one, where do we put it? We aren't done yet" Hayes asks the employee that was following us around the whole time. "Okay, I'll leave it at the front for you" he tells Hayes then he nods. "Now for my mattress" I sigh.

At the end of the day, we have most of the things we need, but not everything. The guy that helped Hayes and I offered to take the stuff in his truck, we couldn't say no.

The boys stay at our new place for a while to help us set up some stuff. After a few hours they go back home, but Taylor and I stay longer to put some more stuff up.

"Tomorrow I will go shopping with the girls and get the other stuff we need, you don't have to go, you could stay here and invite the guys over to help put up the tables and beds and all that stuff if you want" I say and he nods, "That sounds good, can you help me with this?" He asks and I nod then walk over to him.

After putting up some chairs we give up and then we decide on going back home.

He parks in his driveway and opens the door for me. I quickly go inside and say hi then bye to the boys then get into my car. "I'll see you tomorrow" Taylor says, "Okay, have a good sleep" I say and he leans down a bit and then gives me a peck on the lips, leaving me wanting more. I put my arms around his neck and pull him back in again. After a minute I pull away. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't get carried away" I blush, "We can both get carried away another day" Taylor says then kisses me on the forehead.

Once I get home, I open the door then quickly close it. "I'm home!" I yell and walk into the kitchen then open the fridge and take out the left over pizza from the fridge then stick it in the microwave.

"Hey!" Jenna says and walks towards me, "Hey, I was wondering if you and the girls would come shopping with me tomorrow to get the basics for the house?" I ask and she nods, "Sounds good, do you want the other girls to come?" She asks, "I think it'll be easier with more people" I say and she takes out her phone to call the girls.

-------

The next day I wake up the girls so they can get ready.

Once we are ready we drive to Megan's to pick her up, we are meeting the rest of the girls at the shop.

When we are all there we head inside, we buy curtains, towels, blankets, sheets, pillows and pillow cases, stuff for the bathroom and a lot more stuff.

It takes us a few hours to finally finish.

We all go back to the new house and unpack the stuff from all the cars then into the house. The boys have put mostly everything up.

The girls and I start making the beds, then we put all of the stuff for the bathroom away, fold up towels, then start putting cups, knives, spoons, forks, plates, bowels and all the kitchen needs away in - of course - the kitchen.

Once we are all finished, the house looks pretty great. Really, really fancy.

"You know, we could be living here tomorrow, all we need to do now is buy food and pack our bags" Taylor says. "It's pretty scary, moving away from the girls" I say, "How about we go to my house, you help me pack, then we go to your house and I help you pack, then we are done with that and we can take all of our stuff to the house and unpack tomorrow" he suggests and I nod. "Okay" I reply.

We go to his place and start packing up his stuff, once we are 100% sure that we have gotten all the stuff he needs for the new house, we go to my place.

Once we are done packing all of my stuff it is pretty late.

I sit on my bed and lay down for a while, "Are you tired?" Taylor asks me and sits next to me on the bed then puts his hand on my thigh and starts rubbing it. "No I'm not tired" I answer a little too quickly.

"Well, would this be the right time to get carried away?" He asks, his hand moving up a little too far. "This is a perfect time to get carried away" I answer then bite my lip.

He leans over the top of me then pushes his lips on mine aggressively.

---

I wake up the next morning and smile when I feel Taylor's arms wrapped around my waist.

I turn my body around so I am facing him. I lightly touch his nose with my lips and smile again.

After a few minutes I pull his arms away from my waist softly and get out of my bed.

"Come back babe, cuddle for a little longer with me" Taylor mumbles and I giggle. "You need to get up, we still have a fair bit to do today" I sigh and he groans I return, "I don't wannaaa" he shoves his face into the pillow. "I'll give you a few more minutes, but I'm not getting back into bed" I tell him and he lets out a groan once again.

I walk out to the kitchen and get myself a bowl of cereal.