Chapter 33

Five years fly by quickly, Wynter is five turning six very soon, she's just like Taylor with his accent and looks, she's so beautiful, like I knew she would be.

My new baby, Macey Skye Caniff, is four now, she looks a lot more like me, but just as beautiful as Wynter. She happened to pick up my accent more than Taylor's.

I haven't moved on, but Cameron has, his new girlfriend is amazing, I'm glad she is.

I moved out of the apartment, into one of my own. I nearly moved into one with Aaron but I decided against it.

Taylor and I haven't been talking much like I had hoped, the only time we did was when he would pick up the girls when it was his time to have them.

I almost considered starting a YouTube career and living off of that, but I don't think I would be that good at it, plus I get an amazing amount of money for working at that office.

Jenna and Nash are still together, they've moved into a house of their own. Megan and Hayes split up around two years ago and Bree and Shawn are still happy together, living in the house with the other guys.

The good thing is we are all still happy and good friends.

.

"Hey, I was just wondering when you are picking up the girls?" I ask Taylor over the phone as I braid Wynter's hair for school.

"Yeah, I'm gonna pick them up after school, that's all good with you right?" He asks, "Mm yeah, I'll see you when I get them" I say then end the call.

"Mommy when's my birthday again?" Wynter asks and I smile, "It's next Tuesday bubba, you've got five sleeps" I tell her and turn her to face me when I finish doing her hair.

She smiles at me and I smile back, "Go get your sister, I need to do her hair now" I say as she runs after Macey.

"Hey girls, come here" I say as they run towards me and give me a big smile each.

"Does daddy have a girlfriend?" I ask hesitantly, "What's a girlfriend?" Macey asks and I laugh, "It's when a boy and a girl are in love, like mommy and daddy were."

The way she said were made my heart sink, "Yeah" I reply, "Oh mommy he doesn't have a girlfriend, don't be sad" Wynter rubs my arm and I smile. "Right, let's go to school, get your bags" I say then get my purse and keys.

.

Taylor's Pov

I park at the school parking lot and open the car door then make my way to front of the school to wait for the girls.

The bell rings and kids come flying out of their classrooms. Once it's died down somewhat I see the girls and they run up to me with smiles on their faces.

I kneel down on one knee and take them both into my arms.

"Yo! How are my little princesses?" I ask them, "Good" they answer at the same time.

I open the car door for the girls, I see people eyes on us, probably because of the Lamborghini.

While I drive out of the school, the girls stay quiet so I turn the radio up slightly, "Hey daddy" I hear and I quickly turn the volume down, "Yeah?" "You know I think mommy still loves you, uh... Because she asked if you had a girlfie" Wynter giggles and I smile, "She did?" "Yeah" she replies.

"Well I still love mommy, very much" I tell them, "Then why don't you guys live together?" Macey asks, "We use to, when Wynter was a baby but then mommy went home to Australia and then we decided we wanted to be friends for a while" I tell them, I don't want them to over think all of this.

"Then what?" Wynter asks, "So how was school?" I ask so we can stop talking about... This stuff.

They begin telling me stories about their day, I try my best to listen but my mind wanders to Georgia, does she still love me? Can we be together again? Too many questions and not enough answers.

.

The week with the girls goes by quickly, I agreed with Georgia that she would come here to pick them up. And I am going to see if I can win her back.

"Have you girls got your things all packed for mommy's?" I ask them as I walk into their room.

"Yes daddy" they say together in sad voices, "What's wrong?" I sit on Macey's bed and they walk towards me, "We don't wanna leave, we only see you a little bit" Wynter says, "You see me as much as you see mommy, plus I gotta do work next week and mommy probably misses you to" I tell them and wrap my arms around their backs.

"How come we've never been to your work? We've been to mommy's" Macey asks, "It's probably a little too loud for you two, but maybe when you two come back i'll make a video with you" I rub both of their backs, "A video? You make videos for your job?" Wynter asks, "Well, that's a part of my job."

The doorbell rings and I smile at the girls, "I'll get it" Macey says and runs out of the room.

"Mummyyyy" Macey yells as I hear that amazing laugh from the girl I fell in love with so many years ago.

"Hey baby, how are you?" Georgia says as I walk to the front door with Wynter and watch her hug Macey, then Wynter.

"Hey, come in, please" I tell her and she smiles then walks into the door.

"Let me take your coat" I say and she smiles then nods and takes it off then hands it to me. I sit it neatly on a chair in the lounge room then follow everyone into the kitchen.

"Are you girls hungry?" I ask them all, they all nod and I open the cupboard.

I pull out a box of ice creams from the freezer and give the girls one each, then get one out for myself.

"Ice cream in winter, smart choice" Georgia laughs and I join in.

After our ice creams, the girls start to get bored so I set up a Barbie movie for them in the movie room.

"So, how have you been?" I ask her, "Good, everything has been going good, how about you?" She say while nodding, "Alright I guess, it's a bit lonely without the girls though" I tell her and she nods.

"Wynter told me you asked if I had a girlfriend" I say and her cheeks flare, "She did? That's so embarrassing" she covers her face in her hands and I smile then move them away.

"I think it's cute" I say, her eyes meet mine, "How come you never talked to me about getting back together?" She asks, "I never thought you wanted to" I look down and fiddle with my fingers.

"Why would you think that? I still love you Taylor" she says and I smile, "I'm so sorry for everything I did to you Georgia, I swear I will never do that to you ever again" I say, "You don't need to apologise, you already have and I've already forgiven you" she says and I look at her once then turn away.

"What happens now?" I ask, "Well we keep doing what we do. Or we start over. I know what a want, but do you?"

Georgia's Pov

My stomach rises as I wait for Taylor's answer, the anticipation is killing me.

"I know what I want to, I want you, I want you in every single way possible and I never want to let you go again" he says and I smile and feel a tear fall from my eye.

I move closer to him and our lips connect as his hands wrap around my back. I giggle into the kiss as more tears fall from my eyes.

"I love you" he mumbles, "I love you to" I smile.