What the hell? (Killians p.o.v.)

"God damn it!" I didn't realize what I was doing till I felt a sharp pain in my knuckles and looked up to a hole in the wall. What the fuck just happened? Everything was fine till that whore Jessica kissed me. And Arabella just happened to see. Somehow I fucking doubt that. That stupid bitch ruins everything. Pushing off the wall I go to find her. She wasnt hard to find follow the trail of too much perfume. It lead me straight to her.

"Baby you're...."she started but I cut her off by grabbing her throat and lifting her up against the wall. She tries pulling my hands away gasping for air. "You stupid whore stay away from me and my mate"

Her eyes widen and she glares at me. "that ugly bitch can't be your mate"she cries out.

"I am your Alpha you will respect me and your Luna". she nods and I drop her to the floor. She's choking trying to get air and I leave. Now my mate hates me but likes my wolf? How fucked up is that? I saw it all and the way it felt to touch her I could still feel her against me.It doesn't help that Ryker keeps thinking about the kiss.

Mates....I scoff. The one person made to love you. Please I saw the fear in her eyes when she found out who I was. I would do anything for my pack. It's built me a reputation and she may not forgive that, but I will kill to protect what's mine including my pack. However I can't hurt her. The moongodess made sure of that.

Both Ryker and I can feel the pull. We need to be with her. But after that I cant right now.

"Then let me"Ryker says

"Haven't you done enough?" I need some space from her to think."What the hell have I gotten myself into?" I ask aloud and go to my study.Theres a bunch of paperwork on my desk that needs to be done. I sit down and begin to go over them but its like she's right next to me. I can hear and smell her outside the door.Her heart beat picks up and she turns and walks away, but come back and knocks on the door.

I ignore it and she opens the door poking her head through,"Hi um it felt weird being alone but i don't wanna bother you." she says.I sigh "well im busy but I could have someone show you around since you'll be staying here. "She smiles.

I mindlink Dylan and a few seconds he walks through the door. "Dylan could you show..."I trail off looking at her. Shes trembling and has fear in her eyes.

"No not him please I'll do anything?"she begs. What the fuck is going on?