Oh shit

There were only two of them. One was larger but slightly. He was kind of a chocolate brown color. He was radiating power not Alpha maybe a Beta.  The other was smaller just barely but in the light his fur was a blackish blue he was so beautiful. Without thinking I stepped closer to him. I didn't realize I had moved till they both snapped at me and growled.

The brown wolf moved out of sight behind a tree. The silence was killing me. Out behind the tree stepped a very good looking guy. He had blonde hair and jade green eyes. But he scared me, his eyes were dead and cold.

"What are you doing on our land rouge!?" he spat at me.

"I....I...." I couldn't help but stutter like a lost idiot. He never gave me time to explain. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me along. "The Alphas gonna be pissed"he mumbled to himself. His grip in my arm tightens and I wince. Yup thats definitely gonna bruise. He was walking to close for my comfort and I would have moved if I wasn't scared shitless. The black/blue wolf was walking directly behind me I could feel his breath on the back of my neck. Gross right?

How could I be so careless? Now not only will I die but so will my wolf. I wasn't kidding when I said we were opposites I was so afraid I was scared to step the wrong way. But Storm she was growling and cursing in my head. It was actually giving me a headache.

"Ara let me out it's the only way we have a chance to escape." she pleaded for me to let her out. But I couldn't she was an amazing fighter but not against them both she would die. Especially with one of them being a Beta. I love my wolf she's all I have left so the least I could give her is a few more moments to live. So I blocked her out of my head.

This damn walk was taking to long. I was so scared I kept tripping but when I didn't get up fast enough he would just yank me by my wrist. He pulled me so hard that I heard a sickening crack and screamed out in pain. He broke my wrist and just kept going. I was crying but he wouldn't stop. Everytime I could feel it trying to heal he would hurt me again.

"pl....please just stop a minute"I cried out between sobs.

"You don't get to fucking speak"he spat at me reaching back and he punched me in the stomach. I doubled over in pain and spit up a little blood. He just laughed.The Beta or "dick"as I called him smirked and just pulled me again.

We finally came to an opening and I saw the pack house. It was huge kinda scary but in a beautiful way. He pulled me in the opposite direction. I could smell blood and urine. Shit he was taking me to a cell.

He opened a gate and lead me down some stairs with me stumbling the whole way. I kept my eyes on the ground. I could hear screaming and crying. I was afraid to look up. Scared of what I would see if I did. We stopped and he pushed me down roughly into a cell.

I slowly got up and looked around.There was blood on the ground.In the corner was a small cot. I walked over to it and sank down against the wall bringing my knees to my chest. I cried till my eyes hurt. I would die here. But i could see my pack again and be with my parents. Even Storm liked that thought. My body was worn out and I fell into the darkness again.