Courting?

Johnny stood there outside of my class trying to come up with a reason to as to why he was courting me. "I don't know it all just started. Last night was fun and I thought why not." He said.

"That's not why you court someone Johnny." I said laughing. I wasn't angry it was not like he meant it to hurt me.

"No really I want to do this!" He said like he would die if he couldn't.

"Johnny I like you but your feud with Eliot is not a reason to do this." If my father heard I liked Johnny Disney even if it was just as a friend I think he would die. I thought as I walked along. Johnny pulled me towards him and pushed me against the closest wall.

"Let me court you for four weeks. One month if you don't want to continue it after that fine walk away go back to Eliot. But I swear I will treat you better and it won't die after a week." Johnny said his arms caging me to the wall. I just now realized how much taller than me Johnny was. He had to be at least six three. To my small five seven he looked huge. My brain was side tracked by his hight.

"One month?" I asked. He brushed my bangs away from my eyes.

"Just one month." He said.

"Fine." Johnny moved closer to me as the bell rang and I took my chance to move past his now relaxed arms around me.

"Get to class Disney!" Yelled out a teacher as I entered my class. I laughed as I took my seat next to Eliot's desk. My eyes were glued to the door waiting for Eliot to enter my pocket had vibrated two times sense the one after the text Johnny had read. I pulled my phone out and looked at it. They were from Eliot.

Beliot: Sadie don't be serious about this please

Beliot: come on Sade

I knew Eliot did not like Johnny so this could cause a rough month. Eliot came in just before the second bell and sat next to me with out a word.