Chapter 11: Jealousy

Start from the beginning

Imagine her in a sleeping position

"Well I'm not complaining..." I mumbled to myself when I noticed our position.

After a few minutes of silence I assumed Nayeon was asleep. I should sleep on the couch and not here so the other members won't get the wrong idea. As I was about to sit up, Nayeon immediately yanked me back down and snuggled even closer to me so that her face was against my neck.

"Where do you think your going?" She said half asleep which I thought was really cute.

"Uhh, Nayeon I-I don't think it's a good idea to sleep right next to you. What are your members going to say when they see us?"

"Who cares, we can deal with them tomorrow." With that, Nayeon tightened her grip on me and I gave up trying to leave the room. I glanced over at her adorable sleeping face, a smile and a slight tint of red was visible on her face. I eventually hugged back and let sleep take over.

~~~

My eyes slowly flutter open as I felt something hit my chest and the soft fluffy mattress underneath my body shift around. I could also smell...strawberries? The fuck? I glance around with my eyes still half closed to see what was moving around. However my eyes immediately widened when I noticed it wasn't only Nayeon and I on the bed.

Right next to me was Chaeyoung with her head on my chest, I realised it was her  hair that smelt like strawberries. She had her legs and arms wrapped around me and I can see her oversized shirt on her back rising up and down indicating to me that she's sleeping well.

I look to my left expecting Nayeon but instead it was Sana. What the fu-...I thought I was only with Nayeon? This is her room...right? I lifted my head up, trying not to disturb Chaeyoung who looked quite comfortable. I finally noticed the back of Nayeon on the right side of Sana. Sana was wedged right between Nayeon and I.

I didn't drink alcohol last night.....right?

As much as I didn't want to disturb them from their beauty sleep, I needed them to get off of me before they notice the tent in my pants. I started with Chaeyoung who had her head on my chest first.

"Pss. Pss. Chaeyoung, wake up." I whispered while giving her a gentle nudge so the others around her wouldn't wake up.

Her eyes slowly fluttered open and she softly groaned and rolled around while still on me. I smiled at how much of a child she is even though she was still older than me.

"What time is it?" She whispered, since she noticed the goddesses sleeping beside us.

"Not sure, but can you get off me? I kinda need to use the toilet badly." I shyly said. She quietly giggled and rolled off of me and reached for her phone.

As I was washing my hands my eyes widened since it still hasn't been explained to why I woke up with so many girls beside me. Please don't tell me we drank alcohol and went wild....

I nervously walk back into the room and unsurprisingly Chaeyoung was still on her phone.

"Oh, by the way Y/N. Our friends from Blackpink will come visit us today! We will introduce you to them!" She squealed while holding her phone to her cheek and rubbing it like the smol child she is.

"Oh yeah, Nayeon told me last night...speaking of which. We didn't drink alcohol last night right?" Chaeyoung's eyebrows furrow as she looks at me in a confused manner.

"Sorry what? We aren't even allowed to drink unless our managers are with us."

"Ohh o-okay. But I don't recall going to bed with all of you guys last night." I immediately felt my cheeks heat up after saying that.

"Hahahaha. We went to check on you guys last night and you guys were too cute and Sana and I kinda just snuggled into your warmth and fell asleep." She laughed "Don't you worry! I promise nothing else happened. We didn't do anything dirty." She smirked at me while wiggling her eyebrows making me throw a pillow at her.

NAYEON'S POV

I start to gain my senses back after having the best sleep I've had in months. I recall hearing Y/N talking to someone and a lot of shifting around on the bed? I kept my eyes closed as I was extremely comfortable where I was and wanted to spend more time with Y/N. My hands slithered around the body next to me and I cuddled into Y/N. I want to stay like this forever, but why does his waist feel so small? I don't remember him being that skinny?

I slowly open my eyes, not used to the sudden beam of light shining through the half shut curtains. However, they immediately widened when I realised the figure next to me wasn't Y/N at all, but Sana. What the hell, where's Y/N? Why is this Sanake in my room?

"M-mhm, Nayeon unnie why are the curtains not shut properly?" Sana said groggily, as she rubs her eyes with the back of her hands.

"Well, firstly how the hell did you get into my room?" I said, now sitting up with my back leaning against the wall.

Sana giggled a bit, "Chae and I saw you and Y/N sleeping together looking all lovey dovey and it honestly was so cute, we couldn't resist and we just joined in." Her eyes were now wide open and a smile was plastered on her face.

At least it wasn't a dream...

Unconsciously my lips curled up into a smile thinking about the fun I had with Y/N, however it didn't last long since I remembered that the moment got ruined by Sana and Chaeyoung.

"Come on! You could of at least let me enjoy the moment properly with just me and him alone." I whined as I kicked my feet around on the bed making Sana laugh.

"We were just messing with you. Next time I promise I won't interrupt your little private times with him." Sana said as she hugged my legs.

"You better."

After a groan and shout, I yanked the Sanake off me and went out the room. As I was heading towards the living room, I could see Y/N and Chaeyoung having a conversation on the couch. My feet stopped moving and I found myself leaning against the wall opposite of the living room, eavesdropping their conversation. Y/N seemed to be having the time of his life as I could hear him laugh hysterically at jokes and stories Chaeyoung is telling.

I wish I was as funny as Chae...Why can't I make Y/N laugh like that? Why is it that Chaeyoung can make any guy laugh and I can't?!

I was now sitting down with my back against the wall. My hands were curled into fists as I felt my fingernails dig into my palms.