chapter 5 - first kiss together?

Not edited

Julian's POV

I froze as I saw him, as he was about to walk out I quickly ran to him and said that I will explain everything, what he saw was just a misunderstanding. Thankfully he was an understanding man and said that he will listen to what I have to say.

As we were about to leave I felt someone gabbing my arm and then I saw it was Jason. I gave him a glare and took my arm out from his grip.

After Justin and I went to my house to quietly talk about what was going on, I said "Justin look it's really complicated but if I was to sum it up it would be that guy is arranged to marry me because my father and his father wrote an agreement when they were younger."

"I love you, you have to know that OK, but I can't go against this and I don't know what to do... Do you want to run away, run away with me plz we can go and live a happy life together."

It went silence, the whole room went completely silent it was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop.

Justin sighed and said " I want to as well but think about your father, and the people around you,  your job,  my job,  do you really want everything to disappear just like that? " we don't have to run away but accept the faith that we are in, I'm very sad myself we have been dating for 7yrs and now it all goes to waste because of an agreement. I guess this is a fresh start for both of us. "

Was I hearing right, 7yrs to waste? That what the 7yrs I treasured most with him and all the things we did together, how can he just say go to waste? I felt tears running down because I couldn't hold it anymore.

"So.. So a-are you breaking... Breaking up with me?" I say my voice trebling. Then he looked down and said "yes...  We have to, I don't want your father before closing his eyes not get his last wish"

As quick as a flash it was 8pm and then I heard a knock on the door.  Who could it be coming at this time and and right between this mess?

"I think I should head home, bye Julian."
As we walked to the door I opened it and surprisingly it was Jason, then from behind, Justin walked out turing to me before leaving with a kiss on my forehead, then saying " see you around. "

Then I quickly said "see you tomorrow"

As he pulled out the drive way, there stood in front of me Jason Miller with a poker face, I don't even know what to say to him and so we stood there until he said "well aren't you going to invite me in"?

And so I moved out of the entrance to let him in. I quickly followed from behind and he took a seat at my lounge area.  Then he had a skim look around the place before saying "you left me without saying anything, embarrassing me in front of everyone... How are you going to repay me??"

"I'll marry you. Isn't that what you want? Fine I'll give it to you,  I accept you marriage proposal, you happy now"

He grinned and took out the ring from his pocket, stood up,  walked over and slid the ring on me before holding my hand firmly and kissing it. I felt disgusted but had to roll with it.

He then looked at me and said "we will get married in 2 weeks and I want everything to run smoothly so I advise you to take care of yourself and discuss with me how would you like your wedding to be. And also while your up can I have a cup of coffee?"

This guy is demanding too much, I rolled my eyes and went in the kitchen. As I was making the coffee I looked down and there was the ring on my finger. I looked at it and frowned why does this have to happen to me,  my life was running smoothly and now it just turned upside down, I guess I'm exaggerating, OK it came without a notice.

As I was finishing up I didn't realise that he was behind the whole time staring at me making coffee. I turned around to call him in when he scared me and I slipped, but he caught me and we fell, me ending up on top.  Then I felt my cheeks reddening up and then he flipped us over and now he is on top of me leaning in...  Wait LEANING IN he's planing to kiss me??

Oh no oh no I was trying to losen his grip when he kissed me then gradually he kissed me harder like he hasn't kisses anyone for a long time.. I was shocked but then I felt something I have never felt before and slowly I kissed back and we were in sync, as if we knew each others next move.

He then pulled away for a breath and so I realised what just happened and pushed him off of me. I stood up and said "today has been really messed up, I really need some space... So if you don't mind can you leave... plz?"

He then stood up took a sip of the coffee and said "that tasted amazing, I will leave it to you kitty, bye I'll see you tomorrow" then he walked out wait what was he refering to the coffee or my...  Woah woah what am I on about it's the coffee he was saying,  I took a seat and realised how dumb I was to respond to that kiss, am I out of my mind???!!

Authors note

Hey guys another chapter is out! ❤️

Would you want your partner to love you and you don't love your partner or you love your partner and your pantner doesn't love you?