The Alpha's Mate Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Blake came in and sat down on his bed. "How was work?  "Not good." What happen? "Well John want pay me but he said if I get tips I can have the money, he also said I probably won't make tips, I think I will, he doesn't have a lot of people working. " How  many people are working? "Him, Me, and 3 other people. " Wow that's not a lot of people working! "Yeah I know but he doesn't want to hire more people because he has to pay them and he doesn't want too."

So he wants all the money to himself? "Yes pretty much." What else happen? "Well if I didn't do something right and when he got mad at someone else he would take all his anger out on me!"

Which is a beating? "Yeah your right." Sorry! "It's ok, you know how John is." Yeah I know, How much tips did you get today? "Total  $10, It might not be alot but saving it up will." Yeah ture, Let me go and you stay home to take care of Connor.  "No, you should take care of Connor and I don't want you to deal with John more then you have too."

Ok. He got up and  gave me a hug. "I love you!" I love you too! Let's go to bed,  I fell asleep in his arms.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I woke up hearing Connor crying, I got out of bed carefully not to wake up Blake. I went to Connor's room,  I pick him up he stops crying, I take him downstairs and put him in his high chair. I went to the cabinet to get cereal and put in Connor's little table, I cook bacon and biscuit. John  came in and sat down,  Your food will be done in a second.  "Harry up  brat! Connor starts crying.  I couldn't get to him because I was still cooking, I was trying to hurry! " Shut that baby up!" I would but I am still cooking.  All right I will take care of it." No don't hurt him! I yell. "I will do what I want and don't tell me what to do!" He yelled. 

He started to come to come closer to me and Conner,  please don't hurt us! No answer from him. I was scared for both of us, Then I heard I got him. Blake took Connor upstairs.  John sat back down in his seat. I got up off the floor and took his food to the table. Blake saved us both thank the god! My mom came in and sat down while I was cleaning the counters off. After they were done eating my mom said I am off to work, see u later. Her friend takes her to work because we only have one car. "Blake it's time to go! John yelled. I want this house clean by the time I get home and if it's not you know what will happen."

I did not answer.  "Did you hear me bitch! Smack.  I grab my left cheek, yes John was trying not to cry. "Good and went out the front door." After he left I let the tears out. Blake came in, Here take care of Connor.Did John hurt you? I nodded my head. He gave a  hug and kiss  me and Conner. " I am sorry and see you when I get off work." He left the house. Connor gave me a kiss. Thank you Connor,  He gave me a smile  which put a smile on my face.

I put Connor on the floor and gave him some  toys to play with.  I start washing dishes then dry them and put away. I go in the living room where Connor was playing. I clean off the windows,doors,  tables and started vacuuming. I had to stop because Connor was in front of it, He got on top of it, I guess he wants a ride. He made me laugh. So I start again but with Connor on this time. He was laughing and smiling which put a   smile on my face.

20 minutes later I took Connor off the vacuum and sat him down on the floor.  I sweep and mop the kitchen. Did the bathroom and now just starting to do laundry. I heard Connor crying so I went to the living room and pick him up he stops crying. It's ok I am here, I tickle his tummy and he laughs. I sat him back down but he starts crying again so I pick him back up and he stops. He wants me to hold him, Looks like he is going to be a hip rider today. I go back in the laundry room, I was putting clothes in the dryer and more in the washing machine. After that I went in the kitchen put Connor in his high chair, Gave him animal crackers and me a apple.