The Alpha's Mate Chapter 1

We are in the car driving to are new house. 30 minutes later we pulled into the driveway. John told me and my twin brother Blake to get all the things into the house. My mom and step dad John went in the house but they left Connor in his car seat. I was mad how could you your child in the car but are parents don't really care about us. I took Connor out of his car seat and told Blake I am taking Connor inside, I will be right back. "Ok" I took him in the nursery room. I gave him some toys to play with, I shut the baby gate and went outside to help my brother.

I pick up two boxes that said to the living room, I put the boxes down and went to get more boxes out of the car. I got two more boxes and it said to my and Blake room, So I put are boxes in are room, As I was walking out of my room I head yelling shut up you little brat then Conner was crying.

I ran into his room, I saw my step father John hit him and yell shut up you little brat. I ran and move Conner before he could hit him again. I yelled he is just a baby he does not know any better! "Well he would not shut up, You will not yell at me like that ever again, I am the boss of you!" He slap me a cross the face pretty hard. I fell to the floor crying while he kept on hitting/punching me then everything went black.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Blake p.o.v.

As I was putting down boxes in the living room, I head yelling he is just a baby he does not know any better. "Well he would not shut up, You will not yell at me like that ever again, I am the boss of you!" Then I heard crying of Connor and Amy.

I ran upstairs and into Conner's room, I saw John hitting/punching Amy, She was crying then stopped. I tackled him to the ground to stop him from hitting/punching Amy.

We rolled around until he had me pined to the ground. "Don't you ever tackle me to the ground again, I am the boss of you!" He started punching me in the face hard a couple of times. "Shut that baby up and he left the room. I got up and went to the bathroom, I wash the blood off my face, I got a wet rag and went back to the room. Connor was still crying, I sat down on the floor and put Connor on my lap. I look at his arm and it was a little red, I put the wet rag on his arm to stop the burning . 5 minutes later he stopped crying and he fell asleep on me. I put him in his crib. I went over to Amy to see if she was ok.

She was still knocked out cold, I carefully picked her up and took her to are room, I laid her down carefully on her bed, I went to go get a wet rag and started wiping off the blood. I went to put the rage in the dirty hamper. I went back to unloading the car, 20 minutes later I was done unloading the car. I went to my room and went to sleep.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Amy p.o.v.

I woke up sore. Then all of the memories of last night hit me. I sat up and looked around the room. I don't remember coming into my room last night, My brother must have brought me in here. I got up out of bed and went to change into some new clothes. I wear a plane shirt and gym pants.

I went downstairs and into the kitchen to start cooking breakfast before my mom and step father wake up. 15 minutes later the food was done. I heard someone coming down the stairs and was my step father. "Where is my breakfast?" It is sitting on the table. "Ok, Hope you learn your lesson last night you pace of crap."

Yes I learned my lesson. "Good." I heard the baby crying, So I went upstairs to his room. I pick him up out of his crib and went back downstairs. I put him in the high chair and went to get him food. He stop crying and started eating. "You did not cook my food right!" He throw his plate on the floor and started coming to me. I kept on backing up until I hit a wall. Sorry please don't hurt me! "Don't tell me what to do!" Well that did not help me. That just made him mad.