The Alpha's Mate Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Yeah I know but we need fresh air. "I  don't care you know the roles he yelled! My mother came into the room drunk, she picked up Connor and said I'm going to take him and put him in his crib. She picked Connor up out of Blake's arms and stagger going up the steps. You two know better not to leave the house with out telling somebody, I guess I just have to punish you for you to learn. Me and Blake both knew what was coming, Blake stood in front of me trying to protect me from John.

I saw him start coming towards Blake and he slapped him a couple times in the face and everywhere else he could. Blake cried out in pain each time John hit him, Blake tried to defend himself but he was too weak. Once Blake was knocked out cold he started coming towards me, please don't hurt me. "You did not listen to me so now you have to be punished." I keep on backing up until I hit the wall I had no where else to go, John hit me pretty hard to my face and everywhere else he could, I tried to protect my face. I cried out in pain but he did not stop but he kept on hitting me. I was too weak to fight back, Then everything will black.

 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 When I woke up I was in my bed I don't remember coming to my room last night. Blake must have brought me to bed, then all the memories of last night hit me. That explains why I'm sore, I look around my room I see Blake still sleeping. I got up out of bed and went into the bathroom, I looked in the mirror and saw a big black bruise on my face, arms, legs and stomach. I went back into my bedroom and change into some new clothes. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen to start making breakfast, I cooked some bacon, biscuits and pancakes it did not take long to cook. I put some food on the plates and put on the table for John and my mother. A poured me a glass of water and drink it, I start walking back upstairs to my room when I saw John walking downstairs. "Where is my food?" It's on the table ready for you. "Okay." When I got to my room I sit down and start reading my book.

"30 minutes later John came into our room and said Blake get up your going to work with me. Oh by the way you two are grounded for two weeks." Okay. "Amy you will stay here and take care of Connor." Okay then John left the room. Blake got up and out of bed and went to the bathroom to change into some new clothes. When he got out he came over to me and gave me kiss on my forehead and said I will be back soon and take care of Connor. Okay I will just be careful. "I will try a walk out of the room."

 I felt really sorry for Blake because he had to work with John and that means more beatings if he didn't do something right for John, I just hope he'll be okay. I got up out of bed and went to Connor's room, I picked Connor up out of his crib and took him downstairs and into the kitchen, I put him in his high chair and gave him a little bit of bacon and biscuits to eat. I started doing dishes.

 When I got done I picked up Connor out of his height chair and took him upstairs to play in his room. We play for hours and hours then I went downstairs to bring him a snack. I gave him some animal crackers and for me a orange. After we ate our snack I picked him up and took him to that bathroom, I took his clothes off and put him in the bath tub, I started washing him up then I rinse him off. I pick him up and take him to his room, I sat on the floor drying him off. As I was putting on Connor clothes I saw Blake come in the room. "What are you doing?"

Going to rock Connor to sleep. "I will do it." But you have been working all day. It's okay you need a break. Okay so I went to my room to get some clean clothes and went to the bathroom. I started running the water I let it heat up then I jump in, I soap up my body and rinsed off then got out  dried off. I put my night clothes on and went to my bed and wait for Blake.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

authors note: I know its short sorry. I will upload soon.