Chapter 11

3rd Person POV

[Name] and Hirotsu were shocked. Everything happened so fast. Faster than either 1 of the 3 could react. [Name] recovered 1st, on her feet, running to check the madness that just occurred. The person—or thing that delivered that blow was definitely fast and strong. No doubt about that. That's why the 1st thing she could think of was to observe the creature 1st. What did it want? Why did it attack Dazai 1st when either Hirotsu and [Name] were fair game.

The girl made it to where the impact of the Dazai flying off to stopped at. There stood a ginger stepping on the person the girl knew. He seemed no older than Dazai or the girl. Perhaps they were around the same age.

"This is perfect. A kid!" The boy spoke, laughing in amusement. His own asumement. He had to laugh. The ever so almighty Port Mafia was so weak now that they would even stoop down so low as to recruit even child to fight for them. How hilairious. He could die of laughter at this point. "Port Mafia must be really desperate for people."

Dazai grunted in pain. He eyed in the malice. "I hate pain, you know"

"I'll give 2 options" The orange haired boy said Dazai, grinding the bottom of his shoes against the mafioso's stomach. "Die now or die after you give me information. Either's fine."

Dazai started to bleed. The bandages that wrapped around his right eye dyed in a deep red colour rom his own blood. He stared at the boy in content, beconking the ginger to continue his work. He was testing the boy. Will he actually do it. The king of Sheep, to murder a suicidal child that he acted as. "Kill me now, then. All the better if you can kill me swiftly, with no pain."

"What?" The ginger glared at him. "Are you just a suicidal kid?"

"You're a kid too." Dazai retorted back.

"I'm not just any kid, so don't lump me with you." The mystery boy said, fingers in his pockets itching to beat the boy below him reluctless. "Why don't you tell me about this 'Arahabaki' that you're snooping on."

"Arahabaki?" Dazai's frown turned. This boy in front of him was an idiot. All brawn, no brains. He understands now. No need to pretend anymore. Yet. What face would he make to know he was being used for information? The king of Sheep himself, Nakahara Chuuya. It wouldn't hurt to play with him some more, would it? He smirked. "I see. Arahabaki."

"You know something about it, do you not?"

"Nope. Never heard of it."

Just like that Chuuya kicks Dazai in the face momentarily before continuing to grind his shoe on him. Dazai didn't like this result. Too hot headed. What a child's way to respond in a situation like this. This made his blood boil.

"Those who step into the Sheep's territory will be met with fierce retaliation." Dazai said, adjusting his head. "I see. You must be the king of the Sheeps. The mainpulator of gravity, Nakahara Chuuya."

[Name] was interested. Working in the government, you had all sorts of access to information. Gangs. People. Faces. All of them. However information can be forged. Fake. The information of the king of Sheep was a lot different them it was shown in the report. A man who was suppose to be in early 20s—who was suppose have sew marks and scratch marks that contained his face. That person wasn't in front of you. The information the government gathered for the king of Sheep, for Nakahara Chuuya, was a lie. That just meant more work for the girl how had her quarterly government reports due date approaching quickly.

"I'm not a king." Nakahara said. "I just happen to have a card up my sleeve"

"I see." Dazai responds. "You're a cocky, overconfident brat, the exact type of person I hate."