Chapter 2🕷

Haz picks up the phone, you can kind of hear what's this Tom guy is saying since he was talking kinda loudly.
𝐇𝐚𝐳: "Hey Tom, what's up?!"
𝐓𝐨𝐦 (𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞): "Hey Haz, uh nothing really just with Mom shopping for groceries.. hey can i see you later? I need to talk to you.."
𝐇𝐚𝐳: "uh yeah sure I'll see you in 10 mins, I'm with y/n right now."
𝐓𝐨𝐦 (𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞): "Y/n? Who's y/n?".
When you hear what Tom said you yank the phone off Haz and speak to him.
𝐘/𝐧: "I'm y/n, nice to meet you.. uh Tom was it?"
𝐓𝐨𝐦 (𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞): "uh.. uh yeah it's me Tom. Uh it's nice to speak to you y/n.. sorry what's your last name?
"y/l/n" you say in an eye-roll.
𝐓𝐨𝐦 (𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞): "oh that's cool.. wait.. your y/n y/l/n?! As in THE y/n y/l/n?"
𝐘/𝐧: "yup it's me, why is there a problem?"
𝐓𝐨𝐦 (𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞): "P-problem? N-no!There isn't i-it's just I listen to your music your just amazing at what you do".
𝐘/𝐧: "Why thank you, Tom..?
𝐓𝐨𝐦 (𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞):"H-Holland, Tom Holland".
𝐘/𝐧: "Nice to meet you Mr Holland" you say as you giggle.
𝐓𝐨𝐦 (𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞): "Coming mum! Uh listen y/n I have to go now but please tell Haz to come see me later?"
𝐘/𝐧: "Sure thing Holland, well guess I'll speak to you soon, bye!"
𝐓𝐨𝐦 (𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞): "b-bye y/n.. I'M COMING MUM!!"
You laugh as you cut the call and turn to Haz who has a confused look on his face.

𝙷𝚊𝚣'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

𝐘/𝐧: "Sure thing Holland, well guess I'll speak to you soon, bye!"
She laughed as she cut the call which had me wonder, was she flirting? No y/n isn't like that. She doesn't just flirt with the first guy she sees or talks to, plus, even if that were the case, wouldn't she have flirted with me by now? Oh how I wish she wanted me the way I wanted her. The way I loved her. Needed her. I've had a crush on
y/n for a while now but I'm too shy to tell her. I mean, we have been best friends for so long, i don't know if I want to ruin what we have just by saying those three precious words.. "I love you.." She seems to find Tom really funny I don't know what they're joking about but I'll ask her I guess...

"Uh what's so funny y/n? Did I miss something?" You say with a confused expression.
𝐘/𝐧: "uh yeah! Everything's fine, it's just your friend Tom, he's so funny! I told him my last name and he started freaking out and stammering which was kinda adorable ngl" she laughs.
𝐇𝐚𝐳: "Oh wow he freaked out huh? Well he is talking to THE y/n y/l/n! Who wouldn't be weirded out by talking to someone as amazing as you". You blushed and tried to cover up your smile with your woolly scarf.
𝐘/𝐧: "Aw Haz! Your so sweet!" She hugs you tightly and you hug her back and enjoy how close you both were until she pulled away.
𝐘/𝐧:"Hey it's getting pretty late we should probably go home now huh?"
𝐇𝐚𝐳: "Uh yeah we should it's kinda cold too", you say through chattering teeth.
𝐘/𝐧: "Yeah lets go.. uh do you mind dropping me home tonight? I'll owe you I promise". She laughs. I love the way she laughs, smiles, and...
You snap out of it when you realise she's been waving her hand in your face and ask "Are you okay?" "Helloooo??" "Earth to Harrison?"
𝐇𝐚𝐳: "Oh.. u-uh sorry I.. uh.. was day-dreaming I'm sorry. S-sure I'll drop you home." You both jump in and buckle up because, you know, safety first! and you drive off to her house which actually wasn't that far from the park.

You arrive at her house and say your goodbyes, but you watch her walk in through her front door just so she's okay, and drive home. All the way home, you couldn't stop thinking about her, even tucked in your bed you couldn't stop. She was stuck in your brain and you couldn't get her outta your mind. She was that precious to not be able to think about for even a second.  You message her good night with a "❤️" emoji and set an alarm for your morning run at 6:00am, then slowly drift off to sleep.

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
You arrived home and went straight to the shower to clean your self off after a long days work. You showered, changed and did your hair in a simple braid and slip into your night-gown and slippers. You decide to head downstairs and watch some Netflix to catch up on some TV series since there was nothing to do. You also decided to why not make yourself a hot cup of cocoa with marshmallows and a cute pink straw to sip through. You place the cocoa on the table and throw yourself onto the couch and switch on the TV. While scrolling through Netflix you come across a movie, "𝘾𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝘼𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙖: 𝘾𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙒𝙖𝙧". You were 100% a marvel fan and decided to why not watch it since you haven't watched it in a while and only just realised that it was available on Netflix. You turn on the movie and instantly look at the cast names...
𝘾𝙖𝙨𝙩: 𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙩 𝘿𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙅𝙧, 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨 𝙀𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙨, 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙅𝙤𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙣, 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙍𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙤, 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨 𝙃𝙚𝙢𝙨𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝, 𝙀𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙝 𝙊𝙡𝙨𝙚𝙣, 𝙏𝙤𝙢 𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙. Wait a minute, Tom Holland?! So he.. plays the role of.. SPIDER-MAN?! WHAT?!