5

"Are you ready?" He asked. I gulped and looked down at him slowly stroking the lube onto himself. He was looking back at me with lust-filled eyes. I wondered if that was the look he gave me yesterday too. Yesterday I couldn't see his face because of the position we were in, but today he wanted us to try this position. I was on my back, laying on my bed and he was hovering over me.

"Y-yeah, I'm ready." I said, a little unsure. I still hurt a bit from yesterday so I had no clue how this little session would go. To his credit he was making this out as though it wasn't a lesson again because he wants me to get used to sex first.

Vic lined himself up and slowly started pushing in. He breathed heavily and made a groaning sound before thrusting the rest of the way in fast.

"Aah fu-!" I cried out and bit my tongue to stop me from swearing anymore. That hurt. Not as much as yesterday, but it still hurt because well it was tender down there.

"Sorry." He breathed and collapsed onto me a little, "I'm sorry. It just...it feels too good and before you got here it had been a while since I, you know, did this."

He kissed my neck, sending those little shocks of pleasure through my body which made the pain subside.

"It's okay." I spoke. He pushed himself up a little and looked at me.

"You're too polite. Some guys like dirty talk, but we'll get to that later." He said as he started to move in and out of me.

"D-do you like dirty talk?" I asked. He just smirked and didn't answer the question. He bit his bottom lip while he moved slowly and I could tell he wanted to go faster, but he wouldn't for my benefit. The pain was gone now, just a little discomfort, but it was fine.

"You can go faster." I told him.

"Are you sure you're up for it?" He asked. I nodded quickly.

"Good, 'cause I need this." He said. Why he needed it, I don't know, but I didn't question him because I doubted he would answer anyway.

He pushed in hard, making me yelp out as pleasure and pain mixed together inside me. He slid almost all the way out before thrusting in again. It was weird having someone inside me, but it did feel good. He pressed his body closer to mine as he picked up the pace and pounded into me. I ran my hands up his toned chest before gripping his shoulders. He brought his lips to mine, kissing me, which just made the whole thing feel that much better. I always got this weird feeling go through me when he kisses me, different to when he touches me though, but it was this warm feeling that spread through my body. I was different and I liked it.

He slipped his tongue into my mouth to play with my own. His hands went to my thighs, picking me up from the bed a bit as he angled himself differently. I had to stop kissing him when I cried out.

"Oh wow. That-" I stopped speaking when he did it again. I bit my, tongue and gripped the sheets below me.

"That what?" He asked in a cocky tone. He rotated his hips, making himself touch like every inch inside me. I whimpered and groaned, bucking my hips involuntarily.

"Th-that...ugh, that feels...oh God." He kept doing it over and over again. I started panting quickly. This was too much. It feels so amazing. He stopped moving though. I looked at him pleadingly. I didn't want that to end. Whatever he had been doing felt so good.

"Feels like what?" He asked, smirking at me. That tease! I knew he would start moving until I told him

"So...so good." I breathed. "P-please keep going."