2

The porn was, well it was something alright. I had imagined what two men having sex would look like but it was a lot different when watching it on the TV. It was a lot hotter. I had been sitting here for about half an hour watching this and I had a rock hard boner in my pants. I had no idea what to do. Vic was pretty clear about me not touching myself, but he said he was going to be back soon and when he does he's going to see me like this!

I picked up one of the cushions that was on the couch and put it over my lap. This whole situation was weird. I was in a stranger's house watching porn by myself. I guess I had to start getting used to being in stranger's houses and doing things with them if I'm going to be a prostitute. I kept watching the screen as the two actors on it climaxed.

That was exactly what I needed right now, but Vic kind of owned me now so if he says not to touch myself then I won't.

Finally he came back into the room. I heard him opening the door so I looked back at him. I wonder where he went off to. He came around the side of the couch and sat down next to me. He didn't say anything yet. He just took the pillow off of my lap and tossed it to the side. My cheeks reddened in embarrassment and I put my hands over my crotch. I sheepishly looked up at Vic.

"Good work." He said. He looked down at my lap and smirked.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Good work, you past your first test." He said.

"My first test?" I questioned. I wasn't aware that there was going to be tests. I wasn't even aware that I had taken one.

"Yes. If your client asks you to do something, for example to not touch yourself until he gets back from somewhere, then you need to do what he says. I just needed to see if you had any self-control to not do that even though you clearly wanted to." He said, grinning at the end and glancing down at my lap once more. This was just a little humiliating. I had rarely even talked about anything sexual before, even with my friends from school, and now here I was with this stranger openly talking to me about the current pole in my pants. I knew this would take some getting used to, so I need to relax a little and go with it.

"Oh, okay." Was all I said.

"Alright, next lesson since we're starting at the bottom. Hand jobs. You know what that is, right?" He said in a condescending tone.

"Yes, I'm not stupid." I snapped.

"But apparently you're a little sassy." He said, "You might want to hold that in a bit.

If you end up with a guy who likes it rough then he probably won't take any mercy on you if you give him attitude." Rough? Maybe I'm in way over my head with this whole prostitution thing, but it's not like I had another option. I'm sure he'd teach me how to handle it. So far Vic seems like a nice guy so I don't think he'd hurt me, then again who really knows. Plus, if he's the boss and he finds me clients then won't he be able to sort out the good guys from the bad guys? I had so many questions I wanted to ask him but I didn't want to sound stupid so I shut my mouth.

"Alright, so hand job, let's get started." He said and began unbuckling his belt. The way he said it and how he just went ahead undoing his pants was just so casual that it was a little shocking for me. I really had no idea what to even do right now.

"Do you, like, do this often? Like teaching someone this stuff?" I asked. He stopped what he was doing.

"No, you're the first, why?" He asked.

"You just seem to know exactly what you're doing." I said.

"I'm a confident person. I guess it shows." He said with a shrug. He continued with the belt, loosening it and pulling his zipper down. I watched on curiously in anticipation as he pulled the pants along with his red boxers down. My eyes widened when I saw him, semi-hard. I gulped, feeling a bit hot under the collar now, well more than I was before anyway.