1 | Witnesses

The sound of a bell ringing and a door closing echoed through the silent streets.

"We should probably head home now , It's getting pretty cold" Jungwoo said walking backwards while facing his friends.

"You're getting scared just because it's getting dark"
Jaehyun said very amused at his friends childish nature.

"Yeah ok and your point is?"
Jungwoo asked suddenly walking closer when they passed a dark alleyway.

"Cmon Jungwoo . it's not everyday you get to walk around the streets of LA at night" Johnny smiled walking out to the middle of the street and twirling,

"I'd rather walk the streets of LA when it's not dark and creepy , ya feel me?" Jungwoo said stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Guys don't be mean , If you want Jungwoo . I'll walk back to the hotel with you" Donghyuck said putting his arm around his friend.

"Thanks Hyuck" Jungwoo smiled gaining pace thinking he was going home . Donghyuck smiled mischievously and shoved Jungwoo into a dark alleyway making the boy yelp and run back.

"You know what fuck You"
Jungwoo said punching the tanned male who only laughed in response , the others laughed as well.

"Guys , Guys look"

Jaehyun pointed out something that was unravelling in front of them, Two men were grabbing at another , kicking him and punching him.

The man had dropped to his knees and started begging for his life.

"Hey , They can't do that"
Jaehyun said feeling bad for the man and he walked forwards.

"Ahhh, no you don't"

Johnny said grabbing Jaehyun by the collar and pulling him back. One of the men pulled out something from his pocket and by the way the chunk of metal shined in the moonlight they all knew what it was.

"Guys , He's got a knife"
Mark said stating the obvious.

"This is not good , Gusy We should get going"
Donghyuck said walking backwards tripping on his own two feet causing a ruckus.

The two men who were beating up the already unconscious man looked up hearing the commotion and stood up. The boys all froze acting like statues.

"God dammit Hyuck , Why'd you have to do that"
Johnny whispered .

The two met stood up , The unarmed one pulling out something from his pocket as well making the knife in his friends hand look as deadly as a shoe.

"Guys , We have to go now" Doyoung said pulling at his friends to become unstuck.

The man pointed his weapon towards the unconscious body pulling the trigger shaking the group of boys.

"Fuck shit now!"

The boys all started running back in the other direction once the duo has started running after them.