Infernal Internship of Mark Beaks!

Start from the beginning

"Or here whatever." He shrugged and we watched TV for a while. Then randomly he screamed. "Smile ____."

He snapped a picture of us and ran off. I rolled my eyes. He was always taking pictures of me. The torture continued later on in kitchen. He was getting a snack and I was bored. I picked up Louie's phone and the picture of us from early was his background. I laughed. Cute. I posted online and put the phone back down.

"Where are your brothers?" I asked Green.

"I don't know with Uncle Donald I think." He said rummaging through the fridge.

"You know I've lived here almost three months and I don't think I've seen any of Duckburg beside the beach?" It was meant to be a passive comment but Louie turned around slowly.

"You're right! You haven't even seen my favorite part." He grabbed my hand and ran.

"Clam down! Where are we going?" He pulled me through the streets of town to a huge gate. I could've guessed where we were but I looked through the gate anyway.

"Uncle Scrooge's Money Bin." Louie said proudly. He punched in some number on the keypad and we started walking down the bridge.

(Good going ____.) Magica's voice hissed in my head. I tried to drown her out.

"You do this often?" I asked Louie.

"Often enough to know that they change the password bi-weekly." He smirked.

We walked into the garage area, where Launchpad was parked. We made our way to the elevator. Then to Scrooge's private office.

"Louie, I don't know about this." I tried to pull away because I could feel Magica stirring in me.

"It's fine. I do it all the time." He said as he opened the money vault.

(Don't wimp out now!) She yelled and I tried not to flinch.

"Shut it." I told Magica. Louie didn't hear me. He had already ran to the end of the - would you call it a pier?

"Want to swim?" He asked, pulling me forward.

"No thanks, Lou. You go ahead, I'll watch." I smiled and watched him shrug and swan (Duck?) dived into the gold. I laughed. He was down there for about forty-five minutes before I couldn't stand Magica any more. "Lou. I'm going to the bathroom!"

I hopped up and ran out of the room.

(Why didn't you get the dime!)

"Will you shut it! The stupid dime's not in there!" I whispered/screamed to Magica. I walked to a water fountain and drank.

(Where is it then? Since you're the expert on all things McDuck.) I wandered around a bit not having answered her. Then I saw the case that Scrooge had set up for the fake dime. I nodded towards it.

"Happy? Get Lena to get it." I walked away.

(Why? You're right here.) She hissed.

"I thought my job was to find it." I could tell she wasn't happy with that. "Besides alarms."

Louie ran around the corner.

"There you are." He looked startled but not by me.

"Sorry, I got lost Lou." I lied.

"It's okay let's, uh um, just go." He pulled on my sleeve. I looked around the corner where he just came from to see a very mad Gyro covered in goo stomping our way. I let Green pull me to an elevator.

"What did you do?" I asked more amused than mad.

"I was looking for you and I bumped into him spilling stuff all over him." The elevator closed as Gyro made eye contact with me and started sprinting barley missing the doors. I looked at Louie. We busted out laughing. Gyro was covered in red jelly and powdered sugar.