Chapter Two: Married Life

Start from the beginning

"You only had to do one simple thing El" Olivia began as she looked up from her Mac. Elliot looked at her confused. "What are you talking about?" Olivia sighed in frustration. "There was a reason why i was called into Noah's school today" There was silence for a few seconds. Elliot frowned still confused and Olivia was still looking at him, he looked back at her and his face changed. The realisation on his face was evident and Olivia raised her eyebrows, Elliot stroked his face. "Liv i am so sorry you have to understand that its not the best time for me because Kathleen is in the hospital, I've not been thinking straight" Olivia sighed she'd already given up she couldn't be pissed at him about this for long. She knew she was going to have to start teaching Noah to take his medication by him self. Olivia embraced Elliot in a hug. "Baby i know i-its fine look i know you've got a lot on your mind, its also my responsibility as well" She said as she stroked the side of his face. Elliot smirked. "Wow she actually took responsibility for something" Olivia had her mouth open like she was shocked. "Excuse me do you always have a tendency to ruin these moments?" She said as she pulled in closer to him and they locked lips for a few seconds, then they both pulled away. as Elliot walked away Olivia slapped his bum. "Oi!" Elliot shouted. Steffi and Amanda overheard him shouting, they both looked at each other and smirked. 

"We may have just caught a break!" Elliot shouted. Steffi had been catching up with paperwork when she looked up at her dad. "What is it?" Amanda asked. "Well i spoke with Alice Parker again and she gave me these photos that she took the day William Lewis flashed those two women at the park-" That name made Steffi's skin crawl. "-and thank god for Polaroids...." Steffi and Amanda went up to his desk and looked at the photos. It showed the events, image by image. "So this means we have an eye witness then?" Steffi questioned him. "We've got to let the two girls know and then arrest Lewis" Amanda stated. Just then Carisi and Fin came walking in laughing. Steffi smirked. "And what have you two found so funny?" Steffi said raising an eyebrow. They looked at other then back at her. "Oh its nothing" Carisi said with them then both smirking at each other. Amanda shook her head. Olivia came out of the office. "Ahh so you guys are back?, How's Lucy? everything okay with Noah?" "yeah Liv he's doing fine, we did explain to them both that Noah maybe there a few more hours but Lucy said she wouldn't mind him staying over" Olivia smiled. "So anyway what's this i hear about a break in a case" Elliot showed her the pictures. Olivia studied them, she frowned and then peered closer she looked up at everyone else. "This practically shows you the crime!, Alice Parker took these?" Elliot nodded. "Right well Steffi and Carisi can go to Miss Parker's house to return the camera and see if she remembers anything else....Amanda can stay here and call the girls to let them know we have  a case and Elliot and Fin can go to the park to question anyone else from this photo that was there that day" They all did as they were told. 

"Don't you think it's about time we moved? it would be great for the kids and there would be more space and a fresh start for everyone" Carisi explained as they got out the car. Steffi raised an eye brow and leaned over the car facing Carisi. "It's not exactly a fresh start though really we'd just be moving to another house in the city" Carisi sighs "No that's not what i meant" Steffi looks at him confused. "So what are you talking about then?" Carisi scratched the back of his head and then lightly slammed his hand on top of the car. "L-look it doesnt matter lets just give Miss Parker her camera" Steffi winced at him but then walked on ahead. Carisi rolled his eyes. Steffi knocked on the door "Hello Miss Parker its the police we have to come to give your camera back" there was silence. Carisi banged on the door. "Miss Parker?!" Steffi then noticed that the door knob was broken. They both got their guns out and Carisi stood back as Steffi kicked the door open. Once they got inside still keeping up their guard with their guns pointed they could smell something strange like it was burning. "You smell that babe?" Carisi was sniffing round. "It smells like...." Carisi then had a horrified look in his face. ".....flesh" They walked into the kitchen and there were cigarette butts everywhere. Coat hangers. The house had been trashed and Miss Parker was no where to be seen. They then heard a thump coming from what seemed to be the bedroom.  "Miss Parker?!" Steffi called out. She then heard muffled sounds coming from the wardrobe. Steffi went over to open it. She saw Miss Parker slumped at the corner of the wardrobe with her hands and ankles tied together with tape, she had cuts and burns everywhere. "Carisi call a bus now!" Carisi ran in and saw the same sight as Steffi. "This is Detective Carisi with Manhattan SVU i need a bus to 325 Fifth Avenue, vicious sexual assault victim is in and out of consciousness" Carisi announced on the radio. 

"How the hell did this happen?!" Olivia shouted as she walked through the door. Olivia looked round at CSU who by now were covering the whole apartment.  ESU were taking Miss Parker out on a gurney as Elliot came through the door. He went over to the gurney. Miss Parker was conscious and Elliot took her hand. "Hey darlin remember me, detective stabler?" She nodded slightly. He looked her up and down while he still moving with the gurney. "What happened to you?" Miss Parker was now in shock realising where she was. "No No that horrible disgusting man"Elliot looked up at the others as he and the gurney left the apartment. "I- i don't get it!, Elliot only spoke to her a few hours ago" Carisi exclaimed and Olivia sighed in frustration while looking around. "Where's Fin?" "He's asking the neighbours to see what they saw" Olivia noticed Steffi taking pictures of the spot where they found her. Carisi looked at Olivia. "It's alright" she mouthed. Olivia went over to Steffi. "You okay? you've been quiet" Steffi sighed. "It doesn't get any easier, does it?" Olivia lent against the wall. "That's the exact same question i ask my self every day of my life" "Yeah but, your used to it" Olivia frowned. "That doesn't make it any easier" Steffi sighed. "I suppose your right....this just doesn't make sense there is no way anyone could have anticipated this" Steffi said as she stood up. "Why would anyone have done this to her? There has got to be a connection" Just then Morales sighed in frustration. Olivia, Carisi and Steffi all went to see what was wrong. "Morales, you good?" Olivia asked. "I've been trying to lift some sort of a fingerprint from this room for the past half an hour...and i cant get one" The three of them frowned. "How is that even possible surely Miss Parker's prints are gonna be all over this house?" Steffi said looking round. "Lieutenant" someone from CSU called out and went over to the three of them and gave Olivia a photo. Steffi looked at it in horror. "Is that w-what i think it is?" The picture in front of them was one of the photos that Mrs Parker had taken of William Lewis flashing the girls in the park. "Who the fuck is this guy?!" Carisi asked angrily.