Chapter 8

Last Time

I know it wasn't your fault but why?

"STOP PAUSE!!" Piper screamed.

The three sisters were crying at the scene in front of them. Allen reappeared with an upset look on his face.

Minutes passed, they felt like centuries went by in silence.

"Should we... keep watching?" Phoebe mumbled

Piper sniffed wiped her eyes and straighten her clothes.

"Yes, I think we should... Are you guys ready?" Piper said.

Everyone nodded and the memory resume.

Let's Start

(A/N: Typos, misspelling, and grammar might appear in the story.)

(Memory = Bold, Memory Thoughts = Bold/Italic)

Victor was still embracing Patty crying until he calmed down.

"I'm sorry Grandma." Victor sniffed and let go of his grandmother.

"It's okay my sweet boy, It's all part of the process of grief and loss," Patty said lightly caressing Victor's face. Victor leaned into his grandmother's touch.

"I know, Grandma... How's Grams? Still, a hard old woman to mess with?" Victor titter.

Before Patty could say anything, bright lights filled the room once again blinding everyone.

After the second blind today, Penny Halliwell was standing there in spirit form just like Patty was before. She was standing strong with her hands on her hips.

"Of course! No one can defeat a Halliwell and get away with it." Penny said looking at the two of them.

Victor laughed knowing it was true.

Don't worry Mom I'll avenge you and my aunts' death, just believe and count on me.

"This boy needs our help." Phoebe said on the verge of tears.

Piper and Paige nodded agreeing with their sister.

"Do you want to talk at the house? I'm alone so it will be fine." Victor said

Grams and Grandma looked at each other

"I'm sorry sweetness we were just allowed to come down and comfort you" Patty stated giving a sad smile.

Victor looked down.

"Yeah... of course no problem. Thanks for allowing me to grieve... I should get home. Love you both... Bye." Victor said sadly and orbbed back home before they can say anything.

Allen reappeared with the sisters beside him.

"I know it's hard to understand but you'll know more in the next memory."

Victor orbbed in the manor hallway still upset about the situation.

Victor sniffed and tried to clean himself up with his hands while walking to the stairs.

"Victor?" Someone called his name.

Victor spun facing Chris, he did not look well. Dark bags around and under his eyes. Also looking very fragile.

"Christopher? You look terrible! What happened to you?" Victor stood in front of Chris eyeing him up and down with worry.

"I'm okay, I just have been cramming for finals and did a couple of overnighters."