Chapter 7

Last Time

"Leo Wyatt is not permitted to enter Victor's memories but Piper, Paige, and Phoebe can go right ahead." the man said.

"What? why?" Leo said.

"Yeah why?!" Piper said angrily confused.

"It's included in his memories that you will find the answers. Do you want to go ahead?" The man said

Leo sighed. "Just go, tell me what happened, okay?"

The charmed ones turned to Leo and just nodded their heads, Piper kisses Leo goodbye and went with the man.

Leo was left alone in the white room.

Let's Start

(A/N: Typos, misspelling, and grammar might appear in the story.)

(Memory = Bold, Memory Thoughts = Bold/Italic)

Piper, Phoebe, and Paige appeared in a crowded hallway, kids going by getting to their classes.

"Can people see us?" Phoebe asked worried looking around.

"No, they can't. This is Victor's memories, you can't change anything here. Just to watch what happened." The man appeared next to them.

The charmed ones release a breath of relief.

"Who are you by the way?" Paige asked the man.

"Allen, after your grandfather," Allen said

They smiled at that

"Shh. This is where it starts." Allen said putting a finger to his lips and pointing to Victor.

A younger Victor about 15 years old is struggling to open his locker with books in each arm.

Stupid locker, open it damn it! Victor thought echo out loud.

"What was that just now?" Piper said to Allen.

"Those are Victor's thoughts during that time, you'll hear all the thoughts he is having. Be careful there's no filter." Allen said.

"Filter?" Paige said looking confused until it came to her. "Oh..." she dragged out with an 'o' shaped on her mouth.

"Oh? What do you mean oh?" Piper said still not getting it and neither is Phoebe.

Paige turned to both of her sisters with a red tint on her face "He means is that we get to hear every thought that he thinks including.... Sexual." She mumbled the last part.

Both sisters were overcome with shock then turned to disgust. "Ew, Ew Oh my god!" Phoebe responded followed by a shuddered. "That is disgusting I don't want to hear what goes on in this boy's head of what he could do to someone in bed." Piper shriek following by gagging.

"Oh grow up! He is a growing boy trying to find his way through life." Allen said defensive protecting his human. "You were probably like that when you were his age."

All of them felt guilty knowing well that in their time he was still a teenager and not a fully elder adult with the wise decisions, but still, Piper was still gagging.

"I was..." Phoebe raised her hand. "I never listen to grams and kept acting out until I was called 'Freebie' for making out with my ex-boyfriend in the principal office." Phoebe was upset and guilty to judge this young boy who wants to help.

"Damn Phoebe..." Paige reply with a shocked expression.

"Can we please get on with the memories!" Piper said.