Chapter 6

Last Time

Victor orb in the attic with Chris turning the Pages to the Book of Shadows. Chris never looked up but knew it was his brother.

"Hey"

Victor sniffed "Hey..."

Chris looked up immediately at the sound of his brother voice. He forget the pages and walked towards his brother and embraced him.

"What happened?"

Victor broke away from Chris and looked up at him.

"I talked about mother right in front of her. It was so hard to talk about her dying and don't worry I didn't let her know we were her sons. But her not knowing that was her I was talking about was terrible." Victor said while crying but Chris heard every word.

"Victor. I'm sorry..."

"It's okay but I'm Determined to make Wyatt Halliwell good. Let's go!"

Let's Start

One Elder and one whitelighter were discussing what to do about Wyatt in the attic. Paige just walked through the front door. She puts away her coat and purse then walks into the dining room and sees what's on the table and it's the "smartphone".

"Oh, this must be Victor's." She picks it up and examines it. She found a button on the side and clicks it. The lock screen turns on and it makes Paige jump.

After she settles down, she looks at the picture in the lock screen. Two teenage boys have their arms around each other and smiling. The boy on the right is definitely Victor and the boy on left is about his age but she couldn't recognize him.

Paige gets her finger and swipes up and it unlocks bringing her to the home screen. "Woah! This is so cool!" Paige was playing with it.

"What are you doing?" Piper said walking in with Phoebe through the front door.

Paige jumped almost dropping the phone.

"I-I was looking through Victor's phone..." Paige mumbled the last part.

"Oh! Let me see." Phoebe said looking over her sister's shoulder.

"Now wait a minute! This is spying! We can't do this." Piper quickly walked over to Paige and grabbed the phone from her.

"Hey!" Both of the sisters said.

"Now how do you turn this off." Piper was looking at the screen and saw something familiar with the initials B.O.S.

She mindless tapped the app. "What are you doing?" Paige said. The app opened and said "The Book of Shadows"

Three of them gasps.

"Why is there a book of shadows on his phone?" Phoebe said.

"I don't know," Paige said.

"Wait! The app is password protected? What does that mean?" Piper informed them. Piper is holding the phone trying to proceed when the password asks for a face.

"A face-password?" Phoebe said

Piper looked into the what appears to be a camera.

Welcome, Piper!

What spell do you want to lookup today?

"Oh my god, it talked!" Piper said.

"That's the future of technology," Paige said.

"That's true," Phoebe said.

Piper looked through all the spells and saw some new ones. This made Piper question