Chapter 5

Last Time

"That's kinda what I wanted to talk about... Christopher... Bianca is dead and she was killed by Wyatt." Victor was looking down the whole time nervous to look up at his brothers face.

Chris was stunned at this revelation that the love of his life, his fiance was dead and killed by his very own brother. A minute passed still quite when Chris broke in a sob. That got Victor attention real quick and hugged his older brother giving the circular motions like their mom used to do.

"I-I can't b-believe she's d-dead!" Chris said between sobbing uncontrollably.

"I know... Its okay I'm here" Victor rubbing his back

Everything is quiet in the office except Chris's sobbing and short breaths.

"I love you Victor..."

"I love you too Christopher..."

Let's Start

The morning sunshine spilled through the popular and successful nightclub in the Bay Area of San Francisco, P³. The small office in the establishment was the two brothers cuddling on the couch after a long hard night of talking about what happened in their lives.

Victor opened his eyes slowly feeling terrible about the amount of crying they both did, he looked up at Chris and realized he slept on his chest.

"That must have felt uncomfortable for him," Victor whisper. He got off of his brother's chest and stretch. A quick panic set in and looked around frantically to register this unknown environment until he realized it was the office in the club.

"Thank God," Victor said relieved. He walked over the mirror and looked at himself and he did not like what he saw. Victor looked terrible, his eyes were all ready and puff from the crying and also a little purple from being tired. His hair was just a mess and he was still in his clothes from the day before.

Victor took a breath and blue orbs filled the room and surrounded him making him feel and look like a new man. It's not personal gain, Elders have benfits Victor thought as he looked in the mirror looking like himself just more groomed.

As he was grooming himself Chris started to wake up flicking his eyes open again feeling terrible like Victor before but Chris didn't need to know that.

Chris woke up fully and turned to his brother Victor looking at himself in the mirror 'feeling himself'.

"Morning Vic, what happened last night?" Chris said sitting up on the couch.

Victor turned around to face Chris. "Good Morning Christopher. We talked about how our lives were back home before Wyatt turned evil..." Victor said giving Chris a sympathetic smile.

"Right. Uh... What are we going to do now that you are here?" Chris said avoiding subject they had last night. It was too painful for him to still talk about it, his mother died first then Paige and Phoebe. It was too upset to talk about it and he still has nightmares about the nights his family was killed.

"I'm going to stay here and help you, it's that simple." Victor looked in the mirror avoiding eye contact.

"Tell me why you're really here Victor." Chris said standing up making him face him.

Victor widens his eyes at the confrontation by his brother. Victor hesitated for a moment knowing that Chris can read him like a book, which he hate half the time.

"I'm telling the truth Christopher..." Victor decided not to tell him just yet. It would be too painful for him and Chris, hopefully he doesn't push it Victor thought.