What?

"What? I thought you two you didn't meet until you went to Tacoma." Opie said. "Really. That's the first thing to come out of your mouth when I tell you I tried to kill myself?" I asked very hurt. "I didn't mean it like that Harley." Opie told me. "Yeah whatever forget I even told any of you I have to get ready to perform tonight." I said walking off into Happy's room with him behind me. "Is he serious? That's the first thing out of his mouth when he finds out his sister tried to kill herself." I asked pissed, going through my bags finally picking an outfit. "Babe I'm sure he didn't mean it like that. He probably just doesn't know what to say." He told me, I turn around and face him. "You know I'm the only one who can make you talk this much besides your Mom." I told him smiling. "Yes you are and thats not gonna change." He told me getting closer to me, he grabbed my hips and pulled me into him. I looked up at him curious as to what he was doing. Then all of sudden his lips crash onto mine and he moves his hands to hold the side of my face. I was shocked and didn't respond at first, then I relaxed and realized I liked this and started to kiss back he smirked and made me moan i pulled back. "I have to get ready for the TACOMA president I'm singing tonight." I told him. "I haven't heard you sing in forever." He said smiling. "Well you get to tonight." I said undressing in front of him and changing into this.

www.polyvore.com/dress_to_impress...

I went to the bathroom and did my hair and makeup and came out and saw Happy on the bed smoking, he looked over when he heard me come out. "Damn babe you look hot." He smirked. "Thanks I try." I smiled. There was banging on the door, I walked over and opened it and saw that it was Juice. He looked me over and smiled. "You look very hot tonight." He told me. "Thanks juice." I said laughing as a growl came from Happy. "Um Clay wanted me to tell you the TACOMA Prez is here so your up." He told me, I nodded and he walked off. I walked out with Happy following and he sat down at the bar and I got up on stage. "Hey everyone. Some of you here tonight may not remember me but I'm Harley and I'm gonna be singing tonight for all of you." I said smiling as they all cheered. The music started to play and I sang like I never sang before.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLAhxpVCC... (Mackenzie Johnson subscribe to her she's amazing and I love her channel.) After the song was over everyone stood up and started clapping. "THATS MY BABY GIRL!" I heard my dad yell, I laughed. "Go on do another one." Clay said smiling I nodded, and grabbed my guitar and started playing my favorite song and anyone who knows me knows its my favorite.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=evBdpMyfw... everyone started cheering again. "You guys want one more?" I asked. They all shouted yes. I laughed and nodded. www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nBcSB9Rn... I finished the last song and everyone screamed louder. "I may do another one at the end of the night if I'm not drunk yet." I say, they all laugh and I get off stage and walk over to the club who are all sitting at the bar. I stand in between my Dad and my brother. "That was amazing Baby girl. I haven't heard you sing in forever." My dad told me kissing my cheek. "Thank you Daddy." I said smiling. "Hey Harley." I turn around to my brother and glare at him. "Look I'm sorry for saying that the way I did I didn't mean it." He told me. "I know you didn't but you still didn't ask why or who drove me to kill myself like a real concerned brother would. I didn't even tell Happy that night. We just became really close friends that night. I told Happy my reason the first night I came home." I told him clearly upset. "Alright you drove you to do that?" Jax asked. "Let's just say y0u know them. I'm not telling you because you clearly don't care if you didn't ask in the first place." I said walking off and into the hallway, I heard footsteps behind me and then some one pulled my arm and plled me into his hard chest. I look up and saw that it was Happy. He looks down at me and puts both hands on the side of my face and leans in but pauses to see if there was any reason I didn't want him to continue. When he found none he leaned in father and just barely brushed my lips. I got annoyed and crashed my lips onto his he smirked against my lips, and pushed me against the hall wall. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and I moaned. He then moved to my jawline kissing down to my neck and finding my sweet spot I moaned loudly and he chuckled.

All of a sudden Happy is pulled off of me and a fist connects to his face. I saw that it was Jax. I step in and get in front of Happy Jax stops mid swing. I pull my fist back and punch him in the face. Me and Happy walk back out to the party. "Why the fuck are you kissing him?" Jax yelled. "Do you always have to broadcast everything so everyone can hear what your saying." I yelled back, as everyone watched us. "I fucking asked you a question." He said. "Because I wanted to fucking kiss him." I said rolling my eyes. "But why him." He asked. "Why do you care why?" I asked. "You and i have a kid together." He said everyone gasped.

"No Jackson we HAD a kid together Thomas is dead. You don't care about me. I was just the best friend you cheated on your Old Lady with. Thats all I was and you knew how I felt about you. You knew I was in love with you. and you tell me your in love with me, but by doing all this shit to me bringing all this up and saying that I wasn't raped doesn't show me you love me it shows me that you really don't give a fuck about me. But Happy he cares about me he talks to me. Always asks me whats wrong and when I say nothing he knows I'm lying but he pushes it because he knows I need to tell someone but I just need that extra push. And the people who drove me to kill myself was Tara and he friends. She bullied me everyday. Because I was close to you. She just wanted you so I couldn't have you she knew how I felt about you everyone did. But you chose a fake bitch who doesn't give a shit about you over me who has been there for you through everything. I actually accept the club I love the club christ I'm a part of this club. I fucking loved you but you were to blinded by a fake bitch to see that I was always the one who was there for you. You lost me the day you told me it didn't mean anything to you. I left because of you I didn't have to go to college in Oakland I was going to go to college here and then that happened and I just couldn't stay here anymore. You did this not me.". I told him.

"Im sorry Harley." He said. "And I may not have been able to protect my baby, but I sure as hell still can protect myself from you." I said running out of the clubhouse. Getting int my car and driving off to where ever I end up.