Chapter 24

The guys finally went back to the bar. Leaving Harley and Jax alone in the room. As Harley closes the door. Jax approaches her, putting his hand on her cheek. And just gazes into her eyes.

Jax's Pov:

As I look into Harley's eyes, I noticed her eyes have finally cleared out of the pain that clouded them for years. Finally seeing the sparks they used to have before I broke her heart the before she left Charming. I couldn't help but just smile at her. For the first time in years I finally see her genuinely smile back at me.

End of view

Harley's Pov:

4 years ago I wouldn't have thought that coming back to Charming was such a clever idea. After all I did get my heart broken by this man standing right in front of me. For 4 years I've learned how to live my life not longing for his touch, or the way he makes me feel when he smiles at me. I was able to cope with the pain he caused me. Until one day I've become numb to the idea of him, Jackson Teller. And now here I am standing in front of him while he looks right through my soul. I find myself falling more inlove with him. More than I have before.

"I've always loved you, Harley. And I still do. The day you left you took a part of me with you. And i wasn't the same. From excessive drinking and meaningless sex. It was your brother who helped me out of that shit hole. It was your brother who helped me realize that I'm inlove with you. And from that day on there wasn't a moment that I prayed you'd come back to me. Please promise me you won't leave again." He spoke from his heart

"Jax, I promise I will never leave you again. I will stay by your side every step of the way." I promised.

"I love you so much, Harley."

"And I love you too, Jax. Believe me when I say it." I smiled grabbing his face and crashing my lips to his.