Morning

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes and a heavy arm around me. I turn around to see Happy still asleep. I looked at the clock it read 10:00 am. I poked him in the chest nothing. I poked him again still nothing. I started kissing his chest. "Well good morning to you too." He said in his raspy voice that I have grown to love. "You weren't waking up when I was poking you so I had to do something else." I giggled. "Well I need to get up so you need to too. You have to work in the garage today." I told him getting up.

"No come back to bed." he groaned. "No can do. You have half and hour to get ready." I told him walking to his door. "Don't you need pants?" he questioned sitting up. "Nope." I said winking at him and leaving. I walk down the hallway and into the kitchen. I opened a cubored but I was to short to reach. I kept trying to reach it which made the shirt go up. Suddenly a hand reached above me and grabbed a cup. I turn around and see that it's Jax. He hands me the cup but doesn't move. "Um thanks." I told him going around him and going to the coffee maker and pouring a cup.

"Nice shirt is it Haps?" he asked. "Yeah it is." I told him. "Did you two have sex?" He asked. I laughed. "If him and I had sex you would have heard us trust me." I told him going out into the living area. I sat down and Jax stood by the entry way watching me. Happy came out and had a pair of my booty shorts. "Here you go." He said handing them to me. "Thanks." I told him standing up and putting them on. "I have to go into the garage let me know if you need anything alright?" he asked. I nodded he kissed my head and walked out.

I know this is short but I have a bit of writers block I'll try again later tonight

~Zoey <3