5. No One Will Hear

Start from the beginning

"I won't allow that to happen, Bakugou." Aizawa crossed his arms. He stared at the class with a stern look. "All of you are prohibited from getting involved. There is a high chance you could get yourself or others hurt if you do so. If I hear of anyone who tries to take this into their own hands and look for Midoriya, I will immediately expel you from this class."

The whole class stared at their teacher with wide eyes. They all seemed to have the same reaction.

Bakugou huffed and looked down. Everyone was sure he would snap and say something else, but he remained silent.

He didn't want to show it, but Aizawa was just as concerned as anyone, probably even more. How could he just go missing with no trace of where he had gone? It had only been two days, but it felt like weeks to him.

However, Aizawa had to maintain his composure, not only for his students, but for himself too.

...

Izuku had no idea where Shigaraki was dragging him, but he could tell it wasn't good when he entered a dark room with a table and a few torture items on the wall.

Before he could even say anything, he was shoved into a chair. Shigaraki held him down by the shoulders, making sure he kept some fingers off of him. "Why are you so frightened, Izuku?"

The green haired male kept his lips sealed as he thought of a response. There were a ton of replies he could give, but only a few wouldn't get him killed.

"I'm-"

"Yes you are, Izuku." Shigaraki interrupted, as if he already knew what he was going to say. "I can tell your body is tense as ever, your pulse is at an intense speed, and that little light in your eyes is shaking with fear."

Izuku furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. He didn't know the villain could read emotions that easily. It was only more unsettling.

Shigaraki chuckled in amusement as he pulled his hands away. He pulled on some black gloves he grabbed from the table. "Don't you even think of resisting this." He threatened and buckled a thick leather strap around the chair and Izuku's mid-section.

Izuku winced when his broken arm was forced back a little. It still felt very sore and weak, and this wasn't helping it.

Shigaraki grabbed Izuku's good arm and held it on the table. Izuku tried to pull it back, but Shigaraki kept a tight hold. "Stay still before I break your wrist as well."

Izuku shook his head. "No!" Shigaraki jerked him toward the table as he held his wrist up. "This'll hurt a lot worse if you keep fighting." He growled, glaring through his messy blue hair.

Izuku seemed to freeze up when Shigaraki glared. His arm even went limp in the villain's grip, giving him the chance to slam it onto the table and begin strapping it to a weirdly shaped device.

"W-what are you doing with that? What does it do?" The green haired male started asking multiple questions, mostly out of anxiety and nervousness.

Shigaraki muttered, "You'll see." He made sure the straps on his wrist was secure before holding down Izuku's hand.

Izuku whimpered as Shigaraki sat across from him at the table. His inly good hand was held down to a device that had a lever working a tool with small but sharp thing that could only be similar to pliers. However, these were thinner and way sharper than normal pliers.

"This is a very simple machine, Midoriya. The point of it is easy and fast, but excruciatingly painful." Shigaraki described as he put his hand on the lever. "Let's give it a try, eh?"

The way Izuku's hand was positioned, his index finger was in front of the pliers. He could hardly move it aside or avoid the device.

Izuku shook his head quickly. "N-no." His eyes widened as he realized the machine's function. "No, no, please!!" He tried to pull his hand out, but it was no use.