Leaving the Wonderland

Start from the beginning

"Meaning no more homeschooling?" Cavan asked in hopes of getting out of the lessons of his father. His dad sent him a glare shushing Cavan's excitement.

"Yes, you are going to Auradon," Caterpillar said. I was about to disappear out of there when my father put his hand on my shoulder. How did he even get here this fast?

"No running away now." He warned his piercing eyes hypnotizing me to stay in place.

"I am not going to some boring school with boring normals." Mad exclaimed, stating loudly his disagreement.

"I am not going to be in the same class as stuck up princes." Cavan joined in.

"Oh, princes." Whitley sighed earning a glare from all of us. "I mean, ew." She corrected herself.

"I heard that they have dogs and I don't feel like getting ripped apart by some mutt," I said slightly worried. I hate dogs. I never saw a real one but still, I am a cat after all. There was a woof heard from my right making me jump in fear. I turned next to see Mad laughing. I punched him in the arm for scaring me like that.

"You are going and you are going to find the magic key!" Hatter yelled throwing another teacup our way. Whitley had to pull down her ears so the cup won't hit them.

"What kind of key?" Mad asked getting irritated by all of this.

"The magic key that can open the doors to our world." My dad said grinning wickedly.

"Oh, you mean the key Alice used..." There were growls and surprised gasps heard when Whitley said that name. I reached over to her and put a hand over her mouth but it was too late. The damage has been done.

"You said the name. SHE said THE NAME!" Hatter was in hysterics. Throwing hands everywhere around him while jumping to his feet. My dad had his claws out and an unpleasant frown on his face. Caterpillar blew out a red smoke in a shape of an exclamation mark while the White Rabbit was trying to calm everyone down so they won't try to murder his daughter, but on the inside, he was raging just as much as other adults.

Saying that name is forbidden in Wonderland if it isn't meant as an insult but in our household, it is worse than any insult on the planet...that's why we only use it outside the house. It is understandable since Alice didn't even try to protest about Wonderlandians being locked up. Even worse she supported the decision, betraying our fathers who were her best friends. Every mention of that traitor can send my father off the edge. They really hate her. All Wonderland hates her. She is an even worse villain for us than The Queen of Hearts was.

"She didn't mean it like that, it just slipped. She won't say it again." Cavan said supporting our friend, putting his hands on her shaky shoulders. The adults frowned except for the White Rabbit, he just shook his head at his daughter's stupidity.

"Very well. Your task is clear. Grab your things and start your journey towards the door." Mad Hatter announced and we all stood up and went to our rooms to pack. It is a long way up to our rooms.

We have to walk up the stairs that go in every direction, at some point you think you are falling sideways. I walked into my room which was opposite Mad's room and next to Whitley's. I walked in seeing my bed after such a long time (this morning) and run up to it throwing myself on it. Five minutes later my doors opened and in marched Maddox.

(Christeen's room)